Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oddness (wetting associated with particular PJs)

Default oddness (wetting associated with particular PJs)

Weather this is coincidental or not.
    When I wear ONE particular pair of pajamas I wet the bed (when I am not padded) . Now, bed wetting isn't a problem for me. It's genetic. However,
    I love this pair of pajamas. And, I don't want them to smell like that. So do I stop wearing the pajamas, or just go padded when I do?

Don't ask how this worked out..... it just did.

Umm well if they're your fav then don't stop wearing them just wear a diaper when you do

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    So do I stop wearing the pajamas, or just go padded when I do?
    Do you really expect to get answers any different from the one in the above post, on a DL site? It could be considered an incentive to wear diapers, or a "sign of the destiny", after all...

One more advice, to avoid your pee smelling badly.... DRINK MORE!!

There's more water when you pee so the chemical contents are less present and smell less.

what answer did you expect. if your going to wet the bed, and you love to wear diapers, maby you should put the two together. it just seems like the best solution to me.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    So do I stop wearing the pajamas, or just go padded when I do?
    Well can you go without wearing those pyjamas?

Or would you prefer to wear a diaper when you sleep?

Darkfinn

that's kind-of a wierd one... must be that your brain is used to wetting when you wear those... interesting.

I'd say get padded... and make sure to wash the PJs... they shouldn't smell.

Hee, no problem, just sleep padded. If it really bothered you, you could go through all precautions, such as a wetting alarm and the such.

Jag

Yeah, I would agree with the answers already given. Just sleep padded and/or don't use those pajamas.