Feelings of wanting to wear

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
IM a DL but whenever im not in DL mode and i go out , example at the mall , shopping , buying groceries etc when ever i see like diapers be it advertisement or walking pass the diaper aisle i have the urge to want to wear and gets aroused and embarrassingly i get a boner and i got to make it go away for fear of humiliation

I read that teens do get random erections but i am no longer a teen and was wondering if this is normal and is it common for other DLs or is it just me.

protip: flex your legs to kill a boner

I used to get aroused in the women's clothing section wondering what would look good on me. Don't worry about it.

I wouldn't stress it. It's like being hungry and walking past one of your favorite restaurants. You see something you like and you start to crave it

Wearing 24/7 will take care of that problem ;)

You'll replace those cravings with that satisfying reminder of how good it feels to be diapered

If you're 24/7, you can have that feeling anytime, anywhere. You won't think about it all the time, but it's there, anytime you need it.

For me, I've become so used to it that I can go hours without even thinking about my diaper. But then something happens - maybe I happen to notice the bulk between my legs, or hear a little crinkle, or something external happens like I see a little kid that's probably diapered, or see a commercial or advertisement, etc, and then it just crosses me mind, "mmm, I'm glad I'm wearing a diaper", and a wave of relaxation and satisfaction washes over me, and then I just go back to what I was doing, feeling a little better than before. Sort of my own private pick-me-up that diapers give me occasionally throughout the day. It's extremely satisfying to get that warm content feeling now when I run into those random "diaper reminders" throughout the day. Instead of being reminded of what I wish I could have, (and I suffered thruogh years of that) I'm reminded of what I do have. You're like that addict that so strongly looks forward to getting high when they get home, having to struggle through events during the day that remind them of what they wish they could be experiencing now. But you have the opportunity to get that "high" anytime, anywhere, every day.

I know I'll never go back to those days when the cravings were almost painful. I regret nothing, and wouldn't change a thing.

Bambinod, that seems so liberating! I could not imagine wearing my fetish all the time around other people though :(.

I have the same issue as OP, shouldn't we be concerned, or is this normal for others too? I am asexual, so I don't know if the same thing happens to other men if a hot woman walks by.

It is also what worries me about having kids and being around diapers all the time, but I guess being around it all the time might help control it.

Seug said:
Bambinod, that seems so liberating! I could not imagine wearing my fetish all the time around other people though :(

Well, it's not something you have to think about all the time. Nowadays I can easily go hours at a time without even thinking about my diaper. But then something happens and I'm reminded, and it's my little pick-me-up, and I jsut go back to my business. It doesn't have to "be there" all the time, but it's there whenever you need it :)

Just give in to your craving. In the end you will want a nappy on.

Back