• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hababhi

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi.

I just joined the community. Mainly interested in the continence part. I been Fecal Incontinence for many years now and might have to wear a diaper.

I like video games,anime,cosplay,fursuiting,furry art,furry fandom,renaissance music,and watching many fantasy films like LOTR.

I also like how the community here treats each other here.

I also used a skyrim name generator for a Khajiit name to use

Last edited:
Hababhi said:
Hi.

I just joined the community. Mainly interested in the continence part. I been Fecal Incontinence for many years now and might have to wear a diaper.

I like video games,anime,cosplay,fursuiting,furry art,furry fandom,renaissance music,and watching many fantasy films like LOTR.

I also like how the community here treats each other here.

I also used a skyrim name generator for a Khajiit name to use

Hello and welcome to the site. Though I'm not IC, I'm a professional musician and I love Renaissance music. I sang in a men and boy choir when I was infinitely younger and singing Renaissance church music was always a wonderful experience. This was in Princeton and sometimes we had real instruments from the New Jersey Symphony accompanying us.

Hey there and warm welkome to the site dear :biggrin: And im sorry to read about youre start on the Diaper thing :frown:

Hello Hababhi,
And welcome to the group. 😸

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back