Going to start wearing more often

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I think it’s time I star wearing more. After wearing on and off for a month at college and seeing that no one notices as long as I’m not obvious really built up my self esteem. So I went ahead and ordered two packs of abena m4s off of amazon. I’m going to get better stuff after I go through these, I just wanted to use up a gift card I had. Goal now is to be wearing at least 1 every day weather that’s to bed or to class.
After I use up these abenas I plan to only order crinklz or north shore supremes as from what I got to try those were the best for me.

Glad to see you found what we've been saying, than "nobody notices unless you make it obvious". I know there can be a bit of a learning curve in not making it obvious though. So, we're you ever found out, and how'd it happen?

NorthShore Supreme will be a better choice over Crinklz, as Crinklz swell up in the front and very little if any wetting gets to the back if your male, if female I don’t know how well Crinklz will work.

I'm glad for you kid. :)
Going to think about cotton and plastic panties too?

Slomo said:
Glad to see you found what we've been saying, than "nobody notices unless you make it obvious". I know there can be a bit of a learning curve in not making it obvious though. So, we're you ever found out, and how'd it happen?

No one suspects a thing as far as I can tell. I’m pretty good about keeping everything under wraps.

ThePhotographer said:
No one suspects a thing as far as I can tell. I’m pretty good about keeping everything under wraps.

That's even more encouraging then. Do expect it to happen though. Usually that's sooner rather than later.

Slomo said:
That's even more encouraging then. Do expect it to happen though. Usually that's sooner rather than later.
Yah, I know the chances of being found out are good given the small living situation. All I can only hope is that the reaction from my roommates or whoever, is not a bad one.

I got my Abena M-4 diapers at Allegro Medical. They had the best price with free shipping and a discount. Every once and a while you can get 10% off. The Tranquility ATN is a cost effective diaper for day use.

No one really cares if they should notice your diaper. Younger people have bladder problems also.

Good for you, I wear more than I used to...tho still not as much as I would like, but I'm getting there.

While I haven't tried NorthShore Supreme (Still haven't found them in UK) I can recommend the Crinklz (Betterdry as well). Just as lonnie said they swell up nicely at the front and I've only had them leak once, but that was with 3 quite heavy wettings (1 before bed and 2 when I woke up), not used them for that long tho.

My order is coming sooner than expected. I had it planned to come in next Monday but it’s coming this Friday. I won’t be here to get it though, I’ll be on thanksgiving break. So the box will be there for the entire weekend which is fine but it’s strange for a package like this to be coming early.

You can make it a game. Plan your day on where you can discreetly change and carry the spare changes to fit. If you have a long period of time then wear a bulkier diaper (Better Dry). For shorter periods use a cheaper and thinner diaper. Since you have bladder control, you can always sit and pee if you don't have a change handy. Plastic pants are cheap, quiet and comfortable and take away the fear of wetting your pants at the wrong time. Carry a small roll of duck or masking tape to hold the diaper if the tapes stop working or you want to position them better.

If you want something to hold the diaper up if it is full, get a body suit with bottom snaps. I got mine from The Betty White Company. Look for 4C Bodysuit. They also have clothing that is difficult for nursing home residents to remove. Nice jumpsuits with a long zipper in back. Wear it under your clothes so you have to pee in your diaper all day when you are out.

Seasonedcitizen said:
You can make it a game. Plan your day on where you can discreetly change and carry the spare changes to fit. If you have a long period of time then wear a bulkier diaper (Better Dry). For shorter periods use a cheaper and thinner diaper. Since you have bladder control, you can always sit and pee if you don't have a change handy. Plastic pants are cheap, quiet and comfortable and take away the fear of wetting your pants at the wrong time. Carry a small roll of duck or masking tape to hold the diaper if the tapes stop working or you want to position them better.

If you want something to hold the diaper up if it is full, get a body suit with bottom snaps. I got mine from The Betty White Company. Look for 4C Bodysuit. They also have clothing that is difficult for nursing home residents to remove. Nice jumpsuits with a long zipper in back. Wear it under your clothes so you have to pee in your diaper all day when you are out.

While making it a challenge may make it interesting wearing something like a better dry during the day would be a little over kill. I may try a change during the day but first I want to get to the stage of wearing to every class. I’m only going to be wetting so any super thick is just to much for right now. I’m just extremely happy that I’m comfortable with my diaper side now.

I wear NorthShore Supreme at night and Go Supreme during the day with a cover. These are great products for me. I am a slender build with a 30" waist they absorb well and unless I really flood them haven't leaked yet. Also, I am in University. Being in my 50's, I am older than my classmates. I went back after a long military career. At my last birthday they bought me depends as a gag gift. I had the last laugh when I rolled down my pants waist band an showed them what I wore. For exams and long lectures and study groups/halls they are great. No embarrassing walking out and in just to go pee, or rushing to finish an exam because once I leave I am not allowed to continue. A few classmates even confided that they started wearing them for similar reasons.

By the way thanks for all the positive and is very appreciated. I don’t know what the future holds for me yet when it comes to diapers like will I wear just to relax or go 24/7. I’m hoping with me just wearing more often I can figure that out. Thanks again, and I’ll fill people in on how my change to wearing more regularly goes.

That's awesome! Exactly how many told you they also started wearing? Is it just during exams, or all the time?

Mickeymic said:
I wear NorthShore Supreme at night and Go Supreme during the day with a cover. These are great products for me. I am a slender build with a 30" waist they absorb well and unless I really flood them haven't leaked yet. Also, I am in University. Being in my 50's, I am older than my classmates. I went back after a long military career. At my last birthday they bought me depends as a gag gift. I had the last laugh when I rolled down my pants waist band an showed them what I wore. For exams and long lectures and study groups/halls they are great. No embarrassing walking out and in just to go pee, or rushing to finish an exam because once I leave I am not allowed to continue. A few classmates even confided that they started wearing them for similar reasons.

ThePhotographer said:
So I think it’s time I star wearing more. After wearing on and off for a month at college and seeing that no one notices as long as I’m not obvious really built up my self esteem. So I went ahead and ordered two packs of abena m4s off of amazon. I’m going to get better stuff after I go through these, I just wanted to use up a gift card I had. Goal now is to be wearing at least 1 every day weather that’s to bed or to class.
After I use up these abenas I plan to only order crinklz or north shore supremes as from what I got to try those were the best for me.

I really like north shore supremes too. I like Abenas as well but they don’t hold quite as much although I enjoy using them to their capacity and then putting on another diaper over them and poking holes. The abenas are just a flimsier diaper and don’t prevent your legs from closing like north shores and better drys kind of do. I too am starting to wear more often and I’d like to do it every day soon.

PullupAndy said:
That's awesome! Exactly how many told you they also started wearing? Is it just during exams, or all the time?

5 of my many classmates told me they wear diapers 2 girls and 3 boys. Only one girl said she wore them all the time in class She's one of the older students like me. In her 40's though she doesn't wear them around others outside of class except when we go out; she feels it is our thing. The others said it is just for exams and our study groups.

Mickeymic said:
5 of my many classmates told me they wear diapers 2 girls and 3 boys. Only one girl said she wore them all the time in class She's one of the older students like me. In her 40's though she doesn't wear them around others outside of class except when we go out; she feels it is our thing. The others said it is just for exams and our study groups.

That sounds great. I would love to make friends like that in college but I don’t think it’s going to happen to me.

That's facinating. I can't help but wonder how many if any of my classmates wore. I'm surprised yours wear padding for the study groups, since this seems like a time when it'd be easier to go to the bathroom. Do you think any of them true DLs? What percentage of students would you guess wear diapers to exams based on this information?

Mickeymic said:

Ok my package of diapers should be coming in tomorrow so that mean tomorrow night is the night I start wearing every night or every morning to class. Just hope the package doesn’t get delayed because of all the holiday shopping going on.

Back