• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy from Indianapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

windelman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Howdy from Indianapolis.

Im 58, bottom, abdl and also incontinent from a car accident that put me in the hospital for a long time.

I hope to get to know some of yall online.

windelman

Hello widelman and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello Windel,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Welcome! Indianapolis-area represent!

Hi yall
Sorry that I haven't replied in a long time. Guess I just have been busy doing stuff in the yard.

I hope yall are staying warm in your footed sleepers. I know that I sure love mine.
I prefer cloth diapers over disposables but hate to do the laundry hehehe

How are yall doing? Now that it's getting warmer, its time for the shortalls again :love::love::love::love::love:

Hello windelman and welcome!

I agree, footed sleepers rock my world in the colder months, and shortalls are one of my go-to outfits when it gets warmer. Right now we are kind of in-between as far as weather goes, so I have both handy!

Yes we are. Im going to the 500 track tomorrow (Friday) and watch the race cars go around the track.
I don't think ill be wearing my shortalls hehehe

Hi windelman how was the track..I am Indy to

The track is always a good time. 😁 But at 50 degrees, raining and windy, I've had better times out there. LoL
Glad it's getting warmer this week.
Can't wait to see the cars practice. 😁

I also had no trouble changing my diapers while out there. They have lots of bathrooms and handicap stalls. 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back