Cpsc...

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i was on google images looking for something. I noticed a picture of a Bambino teddy, so I clicked on it.
It was a pdf presentation from the Consumer product safety commission, regarding flammable clothing. I will try to post the link.

https://www.cpsc.gov/s3fs-public/Session 4 Textiles En.pdf

just thought it interesting.

Chortle. That's a good catch.

It could be the presenter/author just pulling stock images from the internet, but I can't imagine the Bambino Teddy comes up as a top result when searching for diaper images. Me thinks the author could be an AB/DL and put this in the presentation for the fun of it. Well done.

Actually, I've seen the Bambino come up in the google/wikipedia pictures to the right of the search result for diaper, but I could never tell if that was just do to my previous browsing history or not.

If you look at the Google images, the Bambino Bellissimo and Teddy are at the very top left. I would say that they are the images that come to mind when describing a generic disposable diaper. Pampers and other brands are nested further down among the images.

Haha....maybe they're more worried that adult babies are a greater fire risk, you know....smoking stuff as apposed to real babies not smoking stuff like tobacco or pot. (goo-goo, da-da......O man I'm so high.....)

Back