Here's one for all the diaper lovers

Robert1

Est. Contributor
You can call me a diaper lover as i really like to wear them but im not into the adultbaby side of things so why do we call them abdl diapers when they are all printed with baby prints? I dont see it scream diaper lover just adultbaby. So i think diaper lovers should have there own line of diapers something sexy or printed more for adults not just babyish prints what do you all think?

I do get bored with plain white diapers. how about shackspierion insults.
far side cartoons.

I'd like to see nappies in non-babyish feminine designs, aimed at women with more severe incontinence or just in the DL category!

ChocChip said:
I'd like to see nappies in non-babyish feminine designs, aimed at women with more severe incontinence or just in the DL category!
Actually, this would be wonderful!

But generally, if I could afford them, I'd be gladly wearing ABDL diapers with cute prints, even though I'm not an AB.

ChocChip said:

Check out Abu lavenders I think they fit this category perfectly they are awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We kind of do already have DL diapers. Betterdry, ABU simple ultra, and Northshore Supreme are all great DL only diapers.

I'm not AB, but I still appreciate the cute prints, not to mention the diapers are amazing besides that.

There are more AB theme diapers but there are also ones that have no babyish aspect to them at all. I expect that one bar to more of those is that it's not easy to find iconic presentations for them compared to AB diapers, and even those aren't that easy.

Right now, we have all the plain white diapers, the ones for adult incontinence, Rearz Seduction Vilolet and Rebel, Fabine's Black, and FabSense at the least. I would welcome more selection but I don't care that much. A great diaper is a great diaper. What it looks like is less important to me than the feel and performance.

I am full on with Trevor. I mostly want my diaper to function right and feel good

For at least one DL friend of mine, "diaper," means, "printed cutely," because, "Shame on you! You're entirely too old for that," is his deal.

Even though he's not a bABy, he needs to be ashamed of himself, and, "physically ill old man," won't, "work," and neither would a cooler or sexier print, at least, I don't think so.

The Always brand ones are pretty feminine (flowers/lacey look)

I consider myself a DL as well, but after trying a bunch of different ABU diapers (Kiddos, SDK, LittlePawz and PeekABU) on top of Crinklz Astronaut, I find myself leaning more towards printed diapers for the fun aspect in them. I am specially looking forward to the next ABU Europe restock so that I can get my medium PeekABUs back

Easyupssuck41 said:
The Always brand ones are pretty feminine (flowers/lacey look)

I'd like to see them in a taped nappy style, rather than just pull-up (I presume they don't do that at the moment?)

Last year I brought 7 different packets of AB nappies, you know wanting to try them. They didn't do anything for me. I found out I only like medical incontinence nappies as I like to pretend I'm medically incontinent and need care. I ended up chucking the majority of them away.

Though I identify exclusively as a DL, I do find that I appreciate the printed diapers more than non-printed diapers. To me they somehow feel physically more comfortable.

looking forward to Northshore solid color diapers.

There are all black diapers that are meant for this made by rerz

Lol, I have kind of wanted to launch a line of pocket cloth diapers with scientific illustrations, as well as ones outlining the various eons in earth's evolutionary history... the paleozoic, the mesozoic and the cenozoic... but I'm a very strange person.

There are some like the ABU space diapers which I think are just fun all around, but I'm definitely not into more of the baby or little kid ones. Like whatever that popular one is with the anthropomorphized puppy/wolf—not personally for me.

I think simulated tie-dyed looking diapers have strong possibilities. I’d wear ‘em, anyway!

I think it's not that important how a diaper looks like - but how it feels. If you wear it, you will normally not see it. So there is no need (from my DL point of view) for fancy printings. More over it's not really clear how healthy these colors are...

Back