Here's one for all the diaper lovers

mickdl said:
I think it's not that important how a diaper looks like - but how it feels. If you wear it, you will normally not see it. So there is no need (from my DL point of view) for fancy printings. More over it's not really clear how healthy these colors are...

Form definitely needs to follow function. But what's wrong with having both form and function? Those prints aren't exactly in direct contact with your skin so I doubt they are harmful in the least. As for seeing them, don't you ever wander around the house in just a diaper and a tee shirt? Or wear just a diaper to bed (plus a little time before and after)?

:) To be honest - meanwhile I‘m happy that I can wander around the house again without a diaper... But hey I think it could look cute. How ever, for me it matters litte because I don’t spend that much time in front of a mirror - and for my wife... Well, she acepted that I’m a DL and she was in sorrow when I became IC. Now she’s as happy as me, that I don’t need diapers anymore at the daytime. I still need them if we went out and in the night but this is a big improvement comared to the time before.

If it comes to the pleasur side - well luckily she like wet things - but she doen’t like babish thinks at me - so printed diaper are also here a no go...

Diapers with prints are always going to be a bit babyish or feminine because I think the bulk of the market is there. Im not even sure what a DL-only diaper looks like other than a plain strong colour or white. I truly HATE the institutional diapers with there stripes and markings that are clearly for the benefit of nurses and carers.

But of course, I remember when ANY diaper big enough to fit me was awesome and anything not-Depends was amazing. I hope the wide range of choice we now have doesnt make us 'picky' or complainers.

I agree

sallyanne said:
I remember when ANY diaper big enough to fit me was awesome and anything not-Depends was amazing.

No Joke! There’s so many good choices out there currently, that I hope it’s all just not a bubble that’s going to all of a sudden pop.

@sallyanne: I don't mind medical diapers. It's the majority of what I wear, just because, when wearing every day, cost becomes a big factor. But anyway, you say that babyish/feminine is the majority of the market here. I wonder what the ratio of ABs to DLs is, or if most DLs are just fine with medical diapers and aren't going to buy anything else, even if it isn't babyish.

It’s funny that you mention this because I’m a DL and not an AB but I have to have prints on my diapers and I blame that because my first diaper experience was with printed diapers. I’ve also noticed that on most store brand pull-ups it seems that the girl prints have more effort put into them instead of the boys and and only once have I seen it the other way around and I’ve also noticed that Target doesn’t seem to care about “gender stereotypes” because I noticed that their girl pull ups have dinosaurs on them wich is cool but it makes me want to see ‘girl’ themes on boy diapers but this most likely won’t happen for a long time in the mainstream but I would love to see happen on the AB/DL scene.

I agree as I explained on my post. Be Yourself; I wonder if there is a Diaper Comfortable thing Depending on the situation? I would like them to have sexy and pretty designs more adult orientated.

I lean a lot more on the DL side. For me it’s just about trying out all the brands and what they offer since most of them seem like they’re not made the same. I have no sissy side to me, but this doesn’t stop me from trying out those pink ones. If it’s comfy, it’s good to be on my tushie. :)

Not being an AB, I'm not into babyish designs and they would make things more complicated if discovered in my work environment*. So I steer clear of these, which means that certain diapers don't get a look-in, due to not being available in a plain format. Stylistically I prefer plain white, but there is something to be said for having printing that serves as a taping guide, when changing under difficult conditions in public. I used to find with the original Tena Slip, for example, that the printing was positioned accurately enough that I could stick the tapes relative to the pattern before the diaper was properly positioned on my body, and it would be correct when snugged into place. The current Slip Active Fit is patterned but it does not serve the same purpose, unfortunately.

* My explanation would have been on the lines of having 'discovered' that the abdl sector of the market was better equipped with high-performance diapers than the medical sector, so I was testing them to see whether the difference in performance was worth the price and putting up with the inappropriate designs.

I’m strictly DL but I like wearing AB print diapers. I’m also not a cross dresser but I enjoy wearing pink and more feminine diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really care what they look like. I just love the squishy feeling they give me when wet. Makes me hard to wet myself and cum.

Me too, I want something like early 2000s or modern goodnight or underjams like prints. Something cool like bikes, atvs, motorcycles, dinosaurs, rockets, boats, ninjas, etc littered through out the design preferably cloth backed, but id take plastic backed. Less baby more little space oriented not all of us play with blocks and chasing baby mobiles.

Back