Have you ever called a "Phone Mommy"?

BusyBritches

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
OK, I'm an "old baby" I am 60 years old. So for the past 25 years or so, ever since my divorce, I have called "Phone Mommies" in order to live out my ABDL fantasies over the phone.

I was just wondering.... Am I the only one who calls Phone Mommies? Has anyone else in this community ever called a "professional" Phone Mommy? What has your experience been like? Do you enjoy talking on the phone with a Phone Mommy? :detective3

Over the years, I have had a few good experiences, but a lot of them were less than I had hoped for. However, yesterday, I found the Phone Mommy of my dreams. Her name is Rose, and she is a middle-aged lady who plays the role of either mommy, grandma, aunt, or nanny. Rose is AWESOME. She really "gets it" when it comes to the ABDL lifestyle. Soft, sweet, and nurturing is how I would describe her voice. :smile:

I even wrote about her on my Blog. Let me know what you think.

https://duluthdiapers.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/rose-my-phone-mommy/

No, have not needed to try this. Being as close to Vegas as you are... there are plenty of services there, that I think would give you a more personalized experience. Have you considered that? Regardless, glad you have hooked up with someone that helps you get in the right frame of mind. How long do you spend on the phone with her?

We usually talk for a few minutes: a few minutes of bliss.

Yes, I have tried "in person" mommies and ABDL nurseries, but each time I have had an adult diaper me, the experience was less than ideal. Some of these mommies diapered me because they were into the lifestyle, others were "pay for play." But again, each time I was disappointed.
So, I mostly talk to phone mommies on the phone, and that gets me into my little space very quickly.

https://duluthdiapers.wordpress.com/

Since your blog is gone, can you send any sort of link to Rose?

Thanks!

About 5 years ago, Phoneamommy had some very talented ladies who could really get into it and make you feel like you were being babied.

Gina (my fave), Lexus, Jenna, Minnie, and Stacie were great.

Nowadays it just seems like the ones there are mostly just bored and barely interested.

I have not called a Mommy, but visited a Mommy in person, Lots of fun!!!

Back