ABDL Surveys

sallyanne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi everyone! Just thought you might like to be a part of a very large survey into ABDL issues. there are 6 different ones to choose from and you can get the results too, if you want.

https://abdiscovery.com.au/surveys/

:)

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Sheepies and MrsZaronab
I took one of the surveys.... very interesting questions.

I enjoyed doing them when I did a while back. You can get the results of the surveys if you want. The form is at the bottom of the page to get them sent to you. Makes interesting reading!

I'm kind of annoyed that there isn't an option to hit "Asexual" or even just "Not sexual for me" and skip over a bunch of the sexy-time related questions. :p

It's probably a reasonable complaint. I will pass it along and see if the questions can be changed later on. I think the problem is that addressing everyone can be more difficult than you think and a lot of new information comes to light later one necessitating changes.

Bu to be fair, asexual is a pretty small component of the mix so it probably got missed in the rush to get everything together. I've done heaps of surveys for work and during my study and it is surprising how easy it is to create questions that have no applicable answer! people are... ODD!

That's so very very true. People are odd! XD

It would just save time/give better answers if there were an option to go "Hey, it's not sexual so let's just auto-mark the next ten questions as N/A" and get on with it. :3 I know I'm a minority with being asexual. :lol: So much so that people have a difficult time understanding that it's my orientation and not a choice on my part. (That, for the record, is celibacy.)

sallyanne said:
It's probably a reasonable complaint. I will pass it along and see if the questions can be changed later on. I think the problem is that addressing everyone can be more difficult than you think and a lot of new information comes to light later one necessitating changes.

Bu to be fair, asexual is a pretty small component of the mix so it probably got missed in the rush to get everything together. I've done heaps of surveys for work and during my study and it is surprising how easy it is to create questions that have no applicable answer! people are... ODD!

I took the surveys and thought the same thing. There needs to be a "non sexual" option, as this makes up more than half of all DLs alyways.

More questions need a, "lemme explain," box, and more options in general. On one question, I thought, "I'd be extremely selective about who I told, no matter how accepted it was, just because it's not everyone's beeswax."

IC doesn't mean utterly so, so, it doesn't automatically mean diapers. and it doesn't mean absolutely no control, all the time. I have some control, most of the time, and, oddly, full control while sleeping, because I'm sleeping, and the athetoid movement of my bladder leaves me the heck alone while I sleep. Now, if the urge hits hard enough to wake me, I might not make it. Gotta wake up, get the covers off, sit up, get in the wheelchair, make it to the bathroom, boost my clothes down, make it to the toilet, and not make a toilet of anything that, isn't a toilet. That's a lot of movement, steps in the process, and time, when you've gotta pee.

Also, if I can let go of being freaked the hell out by it, regressing relaxes me. If not, nope. If not, I'm scared and timid. There was no option for, "freaked out on one hand, relaxed if I can gain access to the other hand."

It's because I'm a bothie. I'm disabled, and like this.

My disabilities are always like, "Okay, we get it. This is you, but don't you dare lose muscle, and don't you dare be mistaken as having the IQ of a houseplant!"

it's a major balance tool, being disabled, but, it made my answers weird. A good portion of us like the idea of IC. For me, I have to remind myself I'm still worthy of life, every time my IC flares up, or changes.

Last edited:
Another up vote for the non sexual option xD
Also there is no "only child" option in the family question of oldest, middle, youngest.

Yeah, I gave up on the survey I started because in some questions, none of the answers applied to my situation.

LilByte said:
Another up vote for the non sexual option xD
Also there is no "only child" option in the family question of oldest, middle, youngest.

Can you check all three? :smile:

dogboy said:
Yeah, I gave up on the survey I started because in some questions, none of the answers applied to my situation.

This is one of my pet peeves about surveys. Almost all questions should have a 'Does not apply' or 'Other' selection. Many times none of the choices reflect my opinion or status.

BabyDenise said:
Can you check all three? :smile:
That would been funny, but I thought it was radio button not check box.

There is good reason for that. Firstly, 'oldest' and 'only child' are the same thing. Also, surveys need to be accurate and therefore need to force people to choose options rather than fall in to the N/A category far too often. N/A is very often the answer people choose when they either dont want to answer correctly, or dont like the question. N/A is only meaningful when it literally does not apply at all.

The best surveys ask questions that then automatically avoid any question where N/A was possible.

Some psychological testing surveys literally ask you questions for which there is no possible answer sometimes yet deliberately has no N/A option. This is to try and enforce the maximum honesty from participants.

these ABDL surveys are actually pretty good, if not at academic standard.

Reactions: erinwinters
Fascinating! I was surprised and it like felt so normal. I am so happy our community has a voice. At least someone cares.

extremecomfy said:
Fascinating! I was surprised and it like felt so normal. I am so happy our community has a voice. At least someone cares.

You enjoyed the surveys then?

Took three of the surveys, found them interesting, not all the questions had an option that fit me directly so I just clicked what closest fit. Though the rest of the site seemed like a cash grab. Also now getting spam emails for kids toys and stuff like that, I had put my email in to read the results, never got them.

dogboy said:

Can you give an example? I would like to see which questions you are referring to and why you think none of the answers apply. (PS I have designed many surveys n the past so I am interested in your feedback)

- - - Updated - - -

AddyShadows said:
Took three of the surveys, found them interesting, not all the questions had an option that fit me directly so I just clicked what closest fit. Though the rest of the site seemed like a cash grab. Also now getting spam emails for kids toys and stuff like that, I had put my email in to read the results, never got them.

Can you let me know about these spam emails? No one else has mentioned that and it never happened to me. The rest of the site tho is not a 'cash grab' any more than any other ABDL site that sells abdl-specific products. And there are free articles and downloads and occasionally, free books or very cheap ones. Try the request for survey results again. I guess sometimes things get lost.

The spam email concerns me so either report it to me or to Rosalie.

sallyanne said:
Can you give an example? I would like to see which questions you are referring to and why you think none of the answers apply. (PS I have designed many surveys n the past so I am interested in your feedback)

I'd have to go back and look at the survey again. As an example, I think there was a question like, were you the first, born, middle, child,etc., and I was an only child and adopted.

Haven’t taken them all yet, but transgender isn’t a gender. So I just put that I was a woman. I would have been happy to identify, but that’s rather umbrella, and not particularly useful.

Back