Gay diaper dating...

AsTrORaInBoWz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,
Is it just me or is it extremely hard to find other gay or big people who like wearing snd using diapers?

Even trying online dating to find others who are gay and like diapers seems to be impossible to find... Has anyone else had this issue (if it applies)...

Reactions: LittleTim55, Diaper44, luvsxl and 1 other person
I do. I've done a lot of looking around, and have found little. Even the avenues that are available, I'm too nervous to pursue. The gay community is certainly more open to the kink lifestyle, but ABDL is a tough pill to swallow and can alienate people fast. I don't want to risk it, but I really want to have someone.

Me too... It gets so lonely sometimes

Trying to find someone who likes diapers first, and then maybe you second, will always severly limit finding someone at all (though rare, it has happened). Most of us just have to go through the normal dating process of finding some who likes us first, then likes diapers second. If not, we then move on to dating the next person- normally.

Reactions: Kayleigh, DL0202, Cottontail and 1 other person
Well you can always try diapermates.com or diaper-bois.com.

Reactions: CLPP, Diaper44 and KitsuneFox
I did but you have to pay to talk to others on them I thibk

D/L-Boy

Dl-boy

Diaper-bois.com doesn’t cost anything for basic membership.

Hi everyone
Slomo said:
Trying to find someone who likes diapers first, and then maybe you second, will always severly limit finding someone at all (though rare, it has happened). Most of us just have to go through the normal dating process of finding some who likes us first, then likes diapers second. If not, we then move on to dating the next person- normally.
Hi

try fetlife.com

Reactions: Diaper44, satinbottom and DL0202
Diaper-bois.com is the most active site I know of.
Be safe, and use common sense please.

Reactions: Fartman
You really need to go to the Introduction forum and introduce yourself. "Hi." in 3 separate posts in an unrelated thread likely won't get you very far. Good luck.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
AsTrORaInBoWz said:
Hello everyone,
Is it just me or is it extremely hard to find other gay or big people who like wearing snd using diapers?

Even trying online dating to find others who are gay and like diapers seems to be impossible to find... Has anyone else had this issue (if it applies)...
I'm gay, and fairly big, and am a DL. I was thinking of trying diapeebois like people are suggesting. I would love to message you but I don't know how.

Dippy said:
I do. I've done a lot of looking around, and have found little. Even the avenues that are available, I'm too nervous to pursue. The gay community is certainly more open to the kink lifestyle, but ABDL is a tough pill to swallow and can alienate people fast. I don't want to risk it, but I really want to have someone.
Same here!!!

I noticed one of my DL friends had 2 profiles on one of those apps ;-) one for vanilla and one for dL... and i though it was such a great idea. I tried it out and said in the profile, i have a 'little' kink, can you guess it? and really surprisingly its cool to see some open minds to the kink...my profile pic has a diaper peaking out so its not explicit but its there to see....,it can open the conversation to exploring Kinks.... i always shoot back 'what's your kink' and wouldn't you rather have a kink that's cute ;-) .

Anyways just an idea to be open and up front in small doses... also... when i was at Folsom in SFO, i asked a guy if i should take my diaper off before i come over and he said 'Nope -come as you are' - blush blush... I showed up at a guys place padded & wet and he though it was awesome...

Last edited:
Reactions: dfabuk, Fartman and NappyCouple1980
They are out there. Like most have said earlier. There are few of them. Try the different sites and you may find someone. Good luck to you on them. You can also message me if you want and we can talk.

Reactions: Diaper44
try fetlife.com long short but you never know

Slomo said:
hi there i am sissy adult baby girl

Reactions: Diaper44
Back