• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

HI... Been on the site awhile, but never did a proper intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantholdit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi,

I am from Long Island NY. I am a DL. I became one due to health issues. I have UC pretty bad. It requires me to wear diapers. I fell in love with them, I guess you could say. Anyhow... just looking to connect with people with the same interest.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Hello cantholdit and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Egor,

Thanks for the welcome. I love classic video game, I collect them. I also love cars.

cantholdit said:
Egor,

Thanks for the welcome. I love classic video game, I collect them. I also love cars.

Hi and welcome to the site. I've been a motor head almost all of my life. I used to have a couple of cars I raced on the 1/4 mile track, but those got sold many years ago. Still....I love cars.

Hello Cantholdit,
Welcome to the group 😺

I’m from LI too!!

long island here

LI also.

yes

cantholdit said:
Egor,

Nice. “Classic video games” like arcade cabinets or personal systems, like Nintendo NES?

cantholdit said:
Hi,

I am from Long Island NY. I am a DL. I became one due to health issues. I have UC pretty bad. It requires me to wear diapers. I fell in love with them, I guess you could say. Anyhow... just looking to connect with people with the same interest.
Also from long island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back