Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update!!!

Default Update!!!

I wrote a while ago about how accepting my girl was of my dl'ism, and well, I'm /happy to report that as of two weeks ago... IM ENGAGED!!! I just felt like shouting it out! So don't anyone think this fetish will necessarily keep you from finding the person of your dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLines View Post
    IM ENGAGED!!! I just felt like shouting it out!
    Next time could you shout a little quieter, my ears are ringing.

Congradulations. That must be some fealing to be taking the plunge. I hope the wedding works out, wouldn't want one of those horrible TV disasters.

Congatulations, happy to hear it. Just don't get married next to a pool - YouTube - Best Man Fail

Congatulations, happy to hear it. Just don't get married next to a pool - YouTube - Best Man Fail
    That is hillarious! Yeah, no water, please!

Well congratulations bud. I'm glad you found someone to share the rest of your life with that also can share in your fetish. That's rare indeed. I wish that my wife was more accepting of this back when I was only a diaper lover. Now it doesn't really matter since I'm incontinent and have to wear.

But it's nice that you can openly share your desires with your girlfriend/fiance', and soon to be wife. I wish you many years of happiness.

Thanks a lot for everyone's well wishes! Jen is a really wonderful girl. She wrote an entry on this site about how she felt the first time I told her about my being a dl. Her screen name is StinkyBritches. You should check it out. It is really very sweet. here is the /link: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...irlfriend.html

Congratulations dude!!!

ADISC bachelor party anyone?

I'll bring the music, Pojo will bring the milk, and all we'll need is a location for the party, a bounce house, and someone to offer to pay for all the diapers for the perfect party