Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdlsteven

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I recently started wetting the bed, no idea how it started. Couple of things:
I cant go to a DR because I do not have insurance.
I have been going to chiropractor recently and I am wondering if the realignment has started the bedwetting.
I haven't worn diapers in probably a year or more and have never been anything like 24/7. I would classify myself as a DL and I for sure would love to wear to help this problem.

So any ideas if the chiropractor may be the cause of the bedwetting?
and any ideas of how to talk to my wife about allowing me to wear diapers if the wetting continues.

Stress is probably the most common cause for bedwetting. I've never heard of chiropractor causing it. If you can't afford the doctor, you might have trouble affording diapers too. Check your diet first. Then try meditation or yoga to balance your body and mind and to relax. That's the best advice I have!

I've also never heard of a chiropractor causing incontinence. Similar to doctors and masseuses, they are well trained and certified before they can practice too. And actually, when my chiropractor saw my diaper he immediately said he could make an adjustement that would alleviate my incontinence. Little did he know my histor and how impossible that would be. However, you could bring it up and see what yours says. It may be beneficial and alleviate your symptoms (if that's what you want).

abdljacob said:
There are places that cater to the needs of people without insurance seek them out.
I have been going to chiropractor recently and I am wondering if the realignment has started the bedwetting.
Chiropractors are NOT Doctors and they can injure you if you have unknown back injuries.

I haven't worn diapers in probably a year or more and have never been anything like 24/7. I would classify myself as a DL and I for sure would love to wear to help this problem.
Best to find a place that accepts patients that don't have medical insurance. You might have an underlining issue.
Think about this. Your spinal cord in your back. You have a Moron who cracking your back. Here are some websites you should look at.

the evidence shows that chiropractors do more harm than good

twenty things most chiropractors wont tell you/

chiropractors are bullshit

and any ideas of how to talk to my wife about allowing me to wear diapers if the wetting continues.
Best idea talk about the issue and see a doctor asap.

Last edited:
Lestat said:
There are places that cater to the needs of people without insurance seek them out.
Chiropractors are NOT Doctors and they can injure you if you have unknown back injuries.

Best to find a place that accepts patients that don't have medical insurance. You might have an underlining issue.
Think about this. Your spinal cord in your back. You have a Moron who cracking your back. Here are some websites you should look at.

the evidence shows that chiropractors do more harm than good

twenty things most chiropractors wont tell you/

chiropractors are bullshit

Best idea talk about the issue and see a doctor asap.

Funny thing. You can find FAR more examples of doctors who have done bad. Even adjusting down since there are obviously more doctors than chiropractors. The fact is both are well trained and are both are certified in their own fields.

Marcus P wrote Stress is probably the most common cause for bedwetting.

Actually Yes stress is ONE of the many Risk factors for this and Total IC but heres a more thural list on sed Risk factors (sadly i have MANY of this NON sickness related risk factors :frown: )

Causes of adult bedwetting

Enuretic patients frequently have more than one cause or risk factor from the items listed below.

• Genetics. One of the first places to look for causes of urinary Urinary incontinence is whether there is a family history of bedwetting or Urine IC
• Urinary Mix Incontince
• IBS ,Fecal IC
• Sleeping disorders
• Age 45- 50 +
• Urinary tract infection (UTI)
• Overactive bladder OAB
• Higher ICIQ-SF score . The higher the score the higher the risk
• abnormal bladder function, including a small bladder capacity, detrusor overactivity during sleep and detrusor hypercontractility secondary to bladder outlet obstruction
• Diabetes
• Kidney disease
• Enlarged prostate gland
• Prostate cancer
• Bladder cancer
• Side effects of medications
• Stress, anxiety, fear, depression disorder and other psychological issues
• Neurological disorder, NPD Neurological Psychological Disorders (ie MBD, ADHD,ASD....... )
• Sleep apnea
• An imbalance of the antidiuretic hormone (ADH)

Last edited by a moderator:
In my case, my oncologist told me they make diapers in your size and sent me home with a sample bag.

Slomo said:
Funny thing. You can find FAR more examples of doctors who have done bad. Even adjusting down since there are obviously more doctors than chiropractors. The fact is both are well trained and are both are certified in their own fields.
Well here the thing. Doctors go by Scientific evidence. While quacks ops I mean Chiropractors are not doctors and have NO Scientific Evidence that it works. That a fact.

abdljacob said:

To me it's obvious that the chiropractors realignment caused this problem to occur. Talk to a real doctor to find out how to resolve the issue.

In the mean time...

"The wife", that's easy. Have her change the bed everyday and/or buy a new mattress, that'll solve that problem.

Lestat said:
Well here the thing. Doctors go by Scientific evidence. While quacks ops I mean Chiropractors are not doctors and have NO Scientific Evidence that it works. That a fact.

That is a complete lie, and I at least hop you knkw it. Try looking up their certification process for yourself. They only get a bad rap from doctors who say they are quacks because chiropractors don't go to medical school. Guess what though, masuses don't go to medical school to learn a out our muscles. And dentists don't go to medical school to learn about our teeth. So why then should a chiropractor need to go to medical school to learn about joints and tendons?

Masuses go to their own school to be certified, Dentists go to their own school to be certified. Ang guess what, chiropractors also go to their own school to also be certified. All of these fields are scientifically and cetrifiably necessary as part of repair and maintenance of the human body, just as it is with doctors. And anyone who says any of these feilds are all quacks is either ignorant, uneducated, or a quack themselves. Now individual quacks in any of those fields, you bet there are, but they are far from the norm.

First thing first....get yourself some reliable protection to manage your issues in between doctor visits. Take care of that aspect and in the meantime work on finding MD help.

Slomo said:
I did make a subject pseudo-science in the Mature topic and we can talk about it there and let Op talk to the real Doctors and let us know the cause of the problem.

Lestat said:
I did make a subject pseudo-science in the Mature topic and we can talk about it there and let Op talk to the real Doctors and let us know the cause of the problem.

Why take this somewhere else? Seeing a chiropractor and/or a doctor is EXACTLY the quesion of help the OP asked about. Wether or not a chiropractor is even qualified to address incontinence problems, or a quack enough to cause them, is directly relavent to his question and should be addressed right here where he can see it.

Slomo said:
Why take this somewhere else? Seeing a chiropractor and/or a doctor is EXACTLY the quesion of help the OP asked about. Wether or not a chiropractor is even qualified to address incontinence problems, or a quack enough to cause them, is directly relavent to his question and should be addressed right here where he can see it.
See we both went off subject when we just talk about the chiropractor. Join me on pseudo-science You can listen to people good or bad experience with Quackery science. We can focus on the Ops problem here without talking about Chiropractor.

Missy1 said:
Actually Yes stress is ONE of the many Risk factors for this and Total IC but heres a more thural list on sed Risk factors (sadly i have MANY of this NON sickness related risk factors :frown: )

Causes of adult bedwetting

Enuretic patients frequently have more than one cause or risk factor from the items listed below.

• Genetics. One of the first places to look for causes of urinary Urinary incontinence is whether there is a family history of bedwetting or Urine IC
• Urinary Mix Incontince
• IBS ,Fecal IC
• Sleeping disorders
• Age 45- 50 +
• Urinary tract infection (UTI)
• Overactive bladder OAB
• Higher ICIQ-SF score . The higher the score the higher the risk
• abnormal bladder function, including a small bladder capacity, detrusor overactivity during sleep and detrusor hypercontractility secondary to bladder outlet obstruction
• Diabetes
• Kidney disease
• Enlarged prostate gland
• Prostate cancer
• Bladder cancer
• Side effects of medications
• Stress, anxiety, fear, depression disorder and other psychological issues
• Neurological disorder, NPD Neurological Psychological Disorders (ie MBD, ADHD,ASD....... )
• Sleep apnea
• An imbalance of the antidiuretic hormone (ADH)

ICIQF score?

Lestat said:
See we both went off subject when we just talk about the chiropractor. Join me on pseudo-science You can listen to people good or bad experience with Quackery science. We can focus on the Ops problem here without talking about Chiropractor.

"I have been going to chiropractor recently and I am wondering if the realignment has started the bedwetting" Exactly what part of the OPs question tells you talking about a chiropractor is off topic?

jeffeybug said:
In my case, my oncologist told me they make diapers in your size and sent me home with a sample bag.

Once you reach a certain age I think thats a common response. Ive been in hospital a few times in neuro wards and there are always diapers available.

I'd ask the chiropractor about it. There is no shame in wetting the bed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back