Moving - how to hide abdl items

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi guys, both me and my partner are moving soon. But I'm unsure how to hide my abdl things from people who would be helping us move ( family, removral company etc)
I did have a thought of using all of my nappies by the move date and not getting any more until after. Any advice would be great.

Last edited:
It's a possibility that you could pre package it all and give it a label that makes others think it is something boring. Just make sure to tape up the boxes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That seems a good idea, I think I would need to stear both my mum and grandma away from the box as they are both nosey

If you own suitcases, you could put the items in them, and lock them shut. You could also put those boxes in your own car, and just say that they are some fragile items or something.

Pack them with your towels and bathroom stuff. Mark your boxes "bathroom"

itsmebabypat said:
That seems a good idea, I think I would need to stear both my mum and grandma away from the box as they are both nosey
If that is your belongings there is no reason as to why they would violate somebody else's privacy. Maybe you could make it clear that there are boundaries set that should never get crossed. That may be an issue if there have been events in the past that have seems you untrustworthy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't purposely mislabel the boxes with you abdl stuff in them. This is a really bad idea. What if your wife of mom decide to help you unpack as they also drop the boxes in each room?

Your best to put your diapers in the same box as your other personal bedroom items. Tape it shut, put your name and "bedroom" on it, and maybe even mark it as "private". Nosey or not, I certainly hope they still respect your privacy or you've got other more serious family problems than you being abdl.

Packing and sealing the boxed ahead of time it likely the best bet; just make sure to label them something appropriate but misleading - misc. bedroom, for instance

Get a short term storage locker if you can afford it, even just for a few weeks?

Well, what I would do is put the items in underneath a bunch of non-essential items. Like stuff that people won't bother trying to 'help' unpack.

If you have old VHS tapes or cassettes that you keep for nostalgia but don't use, those would be GREAT. You can make a hollow spot with the boxes and tuck your stuff in there. Then cover it over with more boxes. Usually people will pop the top of the box and go "Oh, this is VHS tapes." And you can go "Yeah, I've been hanging onto them. Here. I'll put them up in the closet." And there you go. XD

My stuff is in tins. Literally no one ever asks about what is inside them. :p

I'm a big fan of industrial plastic packing crates - they're waaay sturdier than cardboard boxes, you can buy them used, use them, and re-sell them for what you paid for them. They're universal standard sizes too, so you don't end up with storage boxes that don't stack with your other storage boxes no matter where/when you buy them.

Anyway - they are also lockable with a small luggage lock or just a cable-tie "to prevent spillage" for example, and when they're locked you can't peek.

I wrote "BEDROOM - DELICATE" on my, ahem, sensitive boxes so anyone would assume they're either private or perhaps something like ornaments that you wouldn't want to risk breaking so best leave alone.

I agree with the boring box idea, I always pack my ABDL stuff in the middle of a cloths box. I put down three or four outfits at the bottom the box, then pack the ABDL gear, then finish off the box with more cloths or the winter blanket, this way no matter which end is opened who opened it will only see cloths and blankets. Why I like to use a blanket is it allows you to slip the ABDL items into the folds of the blanket further hiding the items :). Hope the move goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When I went to college I packed everything in a foot locker and locked it.

I think I'm going to put them in a thick black sack and put them in the box mark it private. Hopefully we can just be able to put that box in the car.

I just moved recently as well and what I did was put them along with a bunch of other misc stuff in opaque plastic bins in layers.

Baby stuff on the bottom and normal things on top like clothes. So if anyone has a quick peek to see if there's space they'll see it full of clothes and shut it again.

Then at the new place I put it straight into my bedroom closet and stacked another bin on top of it to discourage nosy folk.

Just keep your cool if it's touched or moved around and you'll be just fine.

My sister's boyfriend will never know he actually carried a bin full of diapers while helping me move.

You could also lock the stuff away but if you say family is nosy, a locked box draws a whole lot of attention. Same with labelling "private" on something or bringing up privacy and boundaries.

The more it blends in the better in my opinion

Back