Thin Nighttime Diaper Recommendation

Indyboy44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I’m not a bedwetter but really enjoy wearing to bed. On days I don’t work, I don’t mind wearing a thick premium diaper because I can relax in the morning. However on the days I work, I’m looking for a cheap, but quality thin diaper to wear that I would still feel comfortable with wetting in the middle of the night. Some of these nights so far I’ve used Tykables Little Builder but hoping for something slightly cheaper. What do you guys wear to bed when you have to change immediately in the morning? I don’t like to waste padding you know?

I like Tranquility ATN for this, sometimes I'll add a booster pad. I like the goodnites trufits for using as a booster.

Betterdry or Crinklz diapers work best for me as I am a side sleeper

Indyboy4 said:
So I’m not a bedwetter but really enjoy wearing to bed. On days I don’t work, I don’t mind wearing a thick premium diaper because I can relax in the morning. However on the days I work, I’m looking for a cheap, but quality thin diaper to wear that I would still feel comfortable with wetting in the middle of the night. Some of these nights so far I’ve used Tykables Little Builder but hoping for something slightly cheaper. What do you guys wear to bed when you have to change immediately in the morning? I don’t like to waste padding you know?

They don't exist. Thin and absorbent is an oxymoron. If you want thin, it will not be very absorbent. If you want absorbent, it will not be thin.

For my full overnight use, even the best and thickest diapers will sometimes leak on me. That's betterdry/crinklz. Even diapers like Northshore supreme and mega max, or ABU simplu ultra and PeekABU are not enough and will leak on me about half the time.

Thin diapers are never the way to go during the day either. They always end up showing way too obvious for concealement. That's because a thin diaper that has leaked is way more noticable than a thick one that has done its job. Always start off with a diaper that is capable enough for your needs, and only then worry about trying to conceal that- however thick or thin it may be. Trying to worry about concealment first, then hoping it will be thick/absorbent enough is a sure way to get embarrasing wet spots on your pants.

I don't find there to be a great answer to this question right now. Tena Slip Active Fit Maxis looked like they were going to be the cheap diaper that could hold enough to be fun overnight but they've been unavailable in the US for months now. I'm going with Northshore Care Supreme Lites or ABU Plastic Preschools now, which both seem like a bit more diaper than I really need under the circumstances but I prefer both to the next step down, Tranquility ATN. All of the above are cheaper than Tykables, so they might appeal to you at least for a test.

I use Betterdry with a Northshore XL booster for the back side. I have never leaked overnight. They are my favorite. I have used Comfy dry 24/7 and Abena M4 plus, and keep them in my stash. I also use the A+ diapers level 4 from XP medical. I like the way the plastic feels. They are so soft.

As has been mentioned you just don't find thin and absorbent and cheap. I have found that the Always Discreet pullups to do a pretty good job for as thin as they are, besides they are cute as well and available just about anywhere.

My thin diaper of choice is the north shore supreme lite.but for me they are a bowel accident diaper, But since these kind of accidents are far and few between for me I don’t wear these that often but I do know that they are OK for getting you through part of a night if you plan on using it a few times but don’t expect it to be the level of protection of a much thicker diaper.

Absorin comfort slip ultra, if you're in eu. One of the best and not that expensive.

Tykables overnights

Rearz Safari

I'm on attends with waistband right now. Not premium at all but not bad either for the price.

Back