Who are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyGuy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys , just interested in DL's other interests and ages.
So , what are your hobbies and ages ?
Im 23 love to game and party.

Just want to get to know afew people interested in diaper wearing.

you know you can click on peoples name and see their profile right??

Yeah but who wants to go through thousands of profiles 😑 plus this way you actually get to talk haha

I'm a professional musician and still working as a musician, mostly church music. I enjoy getting outside, whether it's walking or riding my bike. I enjoy reading and until recently, I used to write. There are several of my ridiculous stories on this site. "Werewolf" is the more serious one and "The Untraining of Stanley Kaminski" probably the most fun to read. All of my stories on this site were written for past Halloweens.

I'm 26 and an army veteran I like playing board and card games and playing call of duty I'm also a manager at a gas station

I am an engineer, a retired Air Force veteran, and I also teach an engineering course at a local University. I am old as dirt (if dirt is in its mid fifties) and my earliest experience with diapers, after potty training, was when I was in 7. I have been into wearing diapers since I was 12.
My hobbies include travel, amateur radio, and building electronic devices.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I am 31, working as electronics developer. I am also years long stormchaser in our country.

I'm 27, I work in a factory making Cans and I get paid pretty good, but before that I had a dead end factory job where after 5 years I was making BARELY above minimum wage.

Off the clock I like to slow down and relax, I play video games (I have a PS4P and a good 4k TV, I think I will get a switch on black Friday), watch Anime and TV shows in general; occasionally watch movies, and I like to collect a few things (Dragon Ball Super cards, silver coins, video games); and of course sometimes I like to wear and use diapers (relaxing is better with diapers and diapers are convenient for video gaming) , I pretty much stick to the quality ABDL diapers these days.

Great guys !
Really is better knowing what you like and do !
Seems we all have 1 thing in common at least !

Grade-A geek here. Computer programming (and I don't mean web pages!), electronics engineering, arduino, RF engineering and two-way radio, and multiplayer (FPS-ish) computer games. I also enjoy flying (though not building) drones, cycling, and paintball. Professionally I've done electronics repair, database management, warranty and non-warranty computer repair and service, help desk, mobile device management, and computer system admin.

I'm in my late thirties (that's still weird to say!), And love programming - mostly web applications. I have a beautiful wife and several kids, which I adore! I also like to work on cars and spend as much time it doors as I can. Oh, and I love diapers! ... I'm such a weird dichotomy!

Male 33 here, electric distribution engineer is the career
Spent 4 years in the USCG, still a firefighter (volunteer) I have developed a passion for repairing my home and building outdoor gardens (botanical theme stuff) like cement a bunch of rock and build a natural raised beds and stuff.

37, male, married for 14 years and have 3 kids. I’m a salesman in Washington state. I enjoy watching and playing basketball. I’m very involved in my church. I’m a big movie buff and have a guilty pleasure for playing video games if/when my time allows.

Who who,who who!

Mid 50s retired firefighter, currently work a govt security contract for DHS, pre-geriatric computer gamer (killing people & flight sims of all types), private pilot, been mostly a DL fir 8 years, but exploring my AB side more now.

So weird how we can have such a "normal" outward appearing life, and be the freaks that others may see us as in the closet. I love being a freak, lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

41 year old male, disabled USMC retiree. Fully functionaly incontinent, so diapere dependent 24/7 and loving it. Been working as an electric design engineer for 15 years now, 40 hours a week and pulling in 6 figures. I like pc casual gaming, and 3d (oculus) gaming, and often get in 40 hours of it a week as well. I also like reading when I can find the time, currently on book five for game of throwns (and yes, I'm also current on the tv shows too).

Male, was an academic biophysics researcher for many years now a scientific administrator. Married 20 years with 2 middle school age kids. Exercise junkie into swimming, biking and previously running which has now been curtailed due to a new knee. Like many others here, I also enjoy video games when I can find the time. An advantage of having kids is the excuse to keep new video gaming gear around the house. ABDL my whole life.

23 year old male. My profession is a trash truck driver. I have operated most types of trucks and have been in the trash industry for 4 years. Im also a jack of all trades whether its welding, tree removal, heavy equipment operation, landscaping/hardscaping, lawn care, diesel mechanics, you name it I probably have some experience doing it as long as its manual labor. I enjoy boating, fish, visiting new places, gaming, and most things outdoors. Im also an info junky. If something comes up that I don't know about I love to research it. Oh Ive also been a DL since I can remember and wear every day to work no matter what job Im doing.

I am a historian. I love video games. I get outside just as much also. I collect silver coins and military antiques along with old military firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back