Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abenas finally

Talking Abenas finally

Yes!! I just ordered my first case of Abena AbriForm XLarge Xplus. 79.95 for 48 but totally worth it and with as little as I wear (1-2 times a week) they will last me forever. Now to just sit and a week or two until they get here.(I hate slow shipping)

Jackson Says: This little boy has been putting this off for too long those depends were annoying.*whacks stone on head for procrastinating*

Darkfinn

X-Large X-Plus?

You must be a well-sized individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    X-Large X-Plus?

yeah runs in the family unfortunately. But i have lost weight, about fifteen pounds in the past month and 1/2. So i'm trying atleast. And that is partly due to the fact I have started useing my paci everday in the evening. I think I have a slight oral fixation.

(no fat jokes people)

X-Large X-Plus?

First off I want to say... "YAR!!! The ABENAS are coming!!!!"

Now to the above quote above... I think he is thinking like a super size extra large diaper...

Clearing it up... X-large = size. X-plus = the THICK padding!!!!

mmmk?

I am jealous of you and your abenas!!!...
    but soon...
    very soon...

i shall be ordering a case of 24/7.... still debating on what size i get... both work well. Neither leaks... so idk. I want half and half. I might just get the med/large size.. .only because of the extra crinkling they make.

X-Large X-Plus?

Hey as long as they fit nicely, I always have such a hard time finding the PERFECT fitting diaper, i'm so jealous when I see people wearing diapers that match their proportions. They're either small or too large on me

Anyway, enjoy. Abenas are freaking awesome, excellent product.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Hey as long as they fit nicely, I always have such a hard time finding the PERFECT fitting diaper, i'm so jealous when I see people wearing diapers that match their proportions. They're either small or too large on me

Anyway, enjoy. Abenas are freaking awesome, excellent product.
    I know the feeling...and the worst part is that I thought I was of "average" build being a 34" waisted slightly tall male, but no I'm just a little too big to get into most brand's mediums and waaaay too small to get into most larges

Thats great, and like others said a larger size = more padding. With a 24-25" waist, i could only fit into the Abena smalls, which sadly = less padding. But hey props to you man.

*bouncing up and down* They came! They came! They're so soft and thick I love them. And I actually found places for all of them in my room. I'm in heaven right now.

Congrats on getting your diapers! I am jealous =)

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Congrats on getting your diapers! I am jealous =)
    Not as jealous as me! lol

Are these the first diapers you're getting online. Btw, how thick would you say these diapers are? I'm sure that if its dry, its not as thick as if it was wet.