• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampSakura

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, my name is Sarah Rose. I am an ABDL from Middlesbrough, UK and I'm also a Male to Female transgender woman who is in her pre-Estrogen sessions because I'm pitched scared of needles and scared to go to the next step.

I mostly use nappies/diapers as a way to relax myself if I'm completely stressful.

Thank you for reading this and allowing me to come into the ADisc community.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hello ChampSakura and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

What are your hobbies and interests?

Egor

ChampSakura said:
Hi, my name is Sarah Rose. I am an ABDL from Middlesbrough, UK and I'm also a Male to Female transgender woman who is in her pre-Estrogen sessions because I'm pitched scared of needles and scared to go to the next step.

I mostly use nappies/diapers as a way to relax myself if I'm completely stressful.

Thank you for reading this and allowing me to come into the ADisc community.

Hey there! and welcome! you will find this community very supportive and friendly.

Can you tell us more about yourself?

what are your hobbies?

My hobbies mostly consist of watching YouTube, wanting to become a YouTuber, Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Hello Champ,
Welcome to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back