Trying to wet regularly during the day

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So im wearing diapers to work now and im having trouble keeping my bladder relaxed to where i just dribble ive done it b4 but now im not sitting and relaxed i have to be on my feet so is there any thing i can do to relax more or any thing i can take to relax or somthing to help me keep my bladder open

It takes a lot of practice and a lot of conscious and repetative thought to override potty training. If incontinence is truly what you know you want, and you're fullt accepting of the reprocussions and difficulties that come with it, then just keep trying to relax your sphincter and give it time.

You need to practice not clenching your sphincter and leaving it open after wetting. it becomes easier with time.

Just relax and go. Being incontinence. Is part great. Because then people. Are accept it. But it does have a evil side. I couldn't image wearing. Thin diaper. To the gym. And really having no choice at. Work. Or even a co worker saying I never see you use the restroom except once in a full shift. Think twice about that one

Agreed - it just takes practice. I trained myself to do little wets every 10-20 minutes; I'm aware of them but they don't take any conscious effort. Then, once a day or so, I deliberately stop wetting and let my bladder fill to capacity, to avoid losing muscle tone. After a few years, I have a nearly ideal situation. When I'm in a nappy I just wet without thinking about it. But when I have to go without, I can hold it and use the toilet without difficulty either.

If you don't want incontinence later down the line you defiantly want to excise your sphincter muscles by squeezing your pelvic floor muscles and doing some kind of Kegel as they will become weak if you get used to not clenching and excising them. I keep my sphincter relaxed all the time (meaning I drip and dribble) and you get used to being in the open position, it actually feels alien now that when I sneeze I involuntary squeeze my sphincter muscles and my sphincter automatically pops back open into the open position straight afterwards. I also experiencing after dribble after peeing especially in gushes and when I do use the toilet for number 2 without straining I involuntary dribble all over the floor, that has gotten much worse.

It comes with time. My wife had to fill 1000 diapers to go into regular urine draining every 15 minutes throughout the day and don't think about it anymore.
All you have to do is be cautious and be aware of your decisions: it seems impossible to return to "normality", and changes in the psyche are significant.

Back