• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Mithar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone just here saying hi I'm a abdl and a little ask me anything

What type of anime do you most enjoy (genre) and what are you watching currently?

Do you like chocolate cake?

Welcome here of course :)

Welcome, Mythunnar!

Hello Mythunnar,
Welcome to the group 😺

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and favorite genre do I like the most I would have to say mecha big gundam fan, currently watching the time I was reincarnated into a slime and yes I do enjoy chocolate cake.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. My favorite genre of anime is mecha since I'm a huge gundam fan. I'm currently watching the time I was reincarnated into a slime and yes I do enjoy chocolate cake.

OMG Mecha is my favourite genre and I love Gundam to bits... Also watching reincarnated as a slime and loving it!

Chocolate cake is so awesome, now the big question with your choc cake milk or coffee (or milky coffee)?

Oh tough question but I have to go with milk though I also like coffee as well

Mythunnar said:
Oh tough question but I have to go with milk though I also like coffee as well

Being an anime, Gundam, mecha, chocolate cake, coffee fan and a little you are exactly who we need on these forums.

Aww thank you I hope to make a lot of friends here.

Mythunnar said:
Aww thank you I hope to make a lot of friends here.

Are you into video gaming? If you are then tell me what games are you interested in!

ScriptedGamer said:
Are you into video gaming? If you are then tell me what games are you interested in!
I play a lot of different genres of games right now on hooked on let's go eevee and on PC I'm still held hostage by league of legends lol. But over been going back lately on ps4 and ps2 playing nier and drakengard.

Back