Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit card approach? Buying online

Default Credit card approach? Buying online

I have a joint bank account with my mom and am considering buying diapers online. I have a credit card but what I need to know is, Will the Item I buy show up on the credit card statement or bill or anything else or will it just be the company? thanks

I don't recall ever seeing diapers itemized on a credit card statement. They just list the company name, which is typically something sort of vague (many sites that sell incontinence stuff will have a FAQ section that describes how their billing information appears), but those names can typically be googled by anyone who's curious.

Thanks That helps. I was thinking Ill buy some of of amazon.com, I will use the "Its a video game excuse".

Personally, I would suggest against doing so if your parents are a little nosy. In fact, always try to use a credit card as little as possible because a credit card is just that: a card that says you'll pay for stuff later. It's very easy to lose track of how much you used it. My neighbors down the street declared bankruptcy because they couldn't keep up with their bills. And my understanding is that the bill gets bigger as the amount of stuff you put on it increases. So please; take my information and use a credit card responsibly and carefully. Its almost like beer: too much of a good thing can be bad.

Entity...I know he said credit card, but I think he ment bank card (debit card). Yogonu, the iteams do not show up on your bank statement. If you want to order from a store that sells diapers, I suggest XP Medical, because that is really discreet name. No one would know that is for diapers unless they looked it up online. Although I think your amazon idea is best since your parents will see the bank statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Entity...I know he said credit card, but I think he ment bank card (debit card).
    Still... it doesn't hurt to express concern over this.

gamebaby

well id think thered be a history test it out to see like buy somthing online that way you will know

gamebaby

Default test it

test it out first see if that works

Quote Originally Posted by gamebaby View Post
    test it out first see if that works
    If you want to add something to your previous post please, click on the "edit" button so you can fix your post. I beleive you are able to do that up to 24 hours after posting the post. I am not trying to be anal about it, it is just that double posting can waste a lot of space on th forums if a lot of people started doing it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Entity...I know he said credit card, but I think he ment bank card (debit card). Yogonu, the iteams do not show up on your bank statement. If you want to order from a store that sells diapers, I suggest XP Medical, because that is really discreet name. No one would know that is for diapers unless they looked it up online. Although I think your amazon idea is best since your parents will see the bank statement.
    I did mean credit card not debit. I think my mom might be a little suspicious if I ordered something from a medical supply store as I do not have any reason to.