Dont you hate winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like winter:

You get to put on lots of snuggly clothes.
You can just take off some layers to cool down.
Diapers/nappies are a real bonus and discreet.
Beautiful cloud formations.
You can do lots of exercise or running around and less likely to turn into a puddle of perspiration.
Places with cute snow people.
The Plane trees finally stop chocking us with their evil fluffy seeds.

I really hate winter:

Roads become more dangerous.
People that love the sun get all crabby.
Antarctic wind feels like it blows right through you.
White Walkers.

No longer a fan of winter....grew up ice skating and sled riding. Now live in the south and can’t take the cold anymore like I used to...brrrrrrr!!!

I’ve lived in the northeast US my entire life and I still like the change of seasons. By the time I get weary of a current season the next one is upon us and it’s exciting all over again. I’ve lived for some extended number of months in few tropical environments and as nice ast that is, I still dig New England year-round.

buddylee said:
i would rather wear diapers in winter than in the hot summer

Same here.

I'm not a fan of winter :/ I'd much rather it super hot than super cold

gloomiie said:
I'm not a fan of winter :/ I'd much rather it super hot than super cold

The Worst part is not being able to lay in snow like other children

I don’t hate the winter just kind of dislike due to four back surgeries and the pain it causes. Same as when it rains

I Love winter!!

I personally don't mind winter, but I live in Houston, so winter is nice. The grass also grows slowly in the winter so I don't have to mow it all the time.

I used to hate every aspect of winter, but now the only things that annoy me about it are high wind, freezing rain and that moment when it's warm and you think you can leave your block heater unplugged but then it's suddenly -40 the next morning and your poor car hates it. (Am in Canada)

Living in New York I love the cold weather. For one I can make a mess in my diaper and the cold conceals the smell very well. The diaper keeps you warmer (unless it is wet). I can walk for a longer time without worrying about the smell. I wear my heavy winter skirts, so I don't get as cold. I love taking my dog on long walks during the winter because he loves the snow and gets like a child, rolling in the snow and sticking his head in snow banks. I like making snow angels myself so we have fun together.Evahasgone2 17.jpg

Reactions: Preciouslitlboy
Evahasgone2 said:
Living in New York I love the cold weather. For one I can make a mess in my diaper and the cold conceals the smell very well. The diaper keeps you warmer (unless it is wet). I can walk for a longer time without worrying about the smell. I wear my heavy winter skirts, so I don't get as cold. I love taking my dog on long walks during the winter because he loves the snow and gets like a child, rolling in the snow and sticking his head in snow banks. I like making snow angels myself so we have fun together.View attachment 32092

Hehe nice :) cute dog

only thing i hate about the winter is setting the clocks back. wearing diapers are nicer in winter hehe

I love winter for more reasons than I can easily enumerate. It's beautiful! Have you ever seen Giant Snowflakes ? They are a bit rare, but amazing to see…

Also, winter is citrus season! I love citrus! I actually have a (cheap) citrus juicer, and a blend of fresh squeezed red grapefruit and blood orange juice is like nectar of the gods…

Last edited:
Where I live we definitely get winter (even if it's only for a couple of months) and I dislike it soooo much. I'm such a wimp when it comes to the cold haha. When I lived at home we would always sit around the fireplace on snow days. Now that I'm in college I miss that quite a bit, it's funny how the littlest things leave such vivid memories.

i like all seasons, but i like spring the most. i think all season are beautiful cus i like the scenery they make.

I can handle cold pretty well, so I don’t mind winter too much. It isn’t my favorite season, but my only major complaints about it are unplowed (or poorly plowed) roads and the dry air.

Last edited:
Im on the west cost. I love winter every year. Time off school, holidays, (for myself Christmas so money and presents), family, and rare rain and cool weather.

I was hating it this morning. We actually got down to 32 degrees in north florida. It wasn't long enough to freeze the water, but darn that cold had my knees aching. At least I didn't have to shovel any snow though.

-15°f here this morning not counting any wind factor, snow was squeaky when you walked, people who are in the cold know about squeaky snow lol, I love winter I really like a 2-3 foot snowstorm and how peaceful it is. I always manage to get dug out and off to work without any delay

Reactions: CLPP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back