Diapers you wore as a baby?

Osthagen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m simply interested. What type of nappies did you wear as a child?

It was Pampers all the way in my case. I remember being changed a few times, and seeing boxes of Pampers around regularly when I was a young kid. Plus, my younger siblings wore Pampers too.

i wore Pampers also. Plastic Pampers are my favorite and i wore them till i was 10-11 years old. Wish they made them in adult sizes and i would be wearing them right now !!

Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol, Bbjames, diaper18 and 3 others
Cloth diapers for me as a baby. Disposables are my preference as an ABDL.

Reactions: Diprs2 and DBabygirl2
I wore drypers back when they were sold in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Freddie07601
I was a BabyScott baby, this system doesn't exist anymore, its like reusable pocket plastic pants that had a pocket for a disposable insert that was the diapers I wore. I remember my mom slapping my hands a few times as I tried to take them off. I remember 2 of the designs, one was yellow gingham patterns and the other was blue gingham. You can find some pictures on google about them, it was a very cleaver system and I know 2 of my cousin actually used the same ones cause my parents gave them what we had left.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
I would have been in cloth - though I don't remember it.

Reactions: Zeke and checkingoutall
Cloth prefolds + pins and plastic pants. I was born in Seattle, and for a short while my parents used the Seattle Baby Diaper Service, which still exists. After that, they bought a large stash of Curity Day/Night prefolds, and that's what I was in until I was potty-trained.

And as an ABDL, prefolds are my favorite kind of diaper, whether in adult sizes or baby sizes. I have a stupidly large stash of baby prefolds that I enjoy makeshifting with or else using as boosters in adult prefolds.

I like disposable baby diapers and certain disposable ABDL diapers also.

Reactions: Floodingpants, Diprs2, DBabygirl2 and 1 other person
It was cloth pre-folds and plastic pants for this baby. I can remember seeing cloth diapers on neighbors clothes lines, out to dry. I always wanted to be back in diapers.

Reactions: littledub1955, Diprs2, Zeke and 2 others
I know Pampers was one of them. I'm not sure if I wore any other brand.

Curity gauze flat-folds, or pre-folds with pinked edges.

Reactions: DPRLOVR, chuck, Zeke and 1 other person
Honeywell6180 said:
Curity gauze flat-folds, or pre-folds with pinked edges.

Yes, CURITY cloth diapers and plastic pants ove them.

Reactions: Diprs2, chuck, Zeke and 1 other person
same. I remember them well because I was diapered until I was 4. Rubber panties and ducky pins. Disposables were not invented yet. To recreate the feel I use flannel receiving blankets because they're prettier and I buy them at thrift stores, the Curity types in adult size are way too expensive.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Diprs2, Zeke and 1 other person
Huggies and Luvs. The thick, crinkly plastic kind.

Reactions: Diprs2, Bbjames, NivekDLF and 2 others
Cloth/plastic and pins.... nothing like them!

Reactions: littledub1955, Diprs2, Zeke and 1 other person
Real cloth diapers and plastic/rubber pants.

Reactions: Diprs2, sambus, chuck and 2 others
Curity cloth with snapped plastic pants.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Freddie07601, chuck, Diprs2 and 2 others
I wore pampers , i wore them for quite some time as most kids my age back then were out of diapers.

Reactions: mbta12 and Diprs2
cloth diapers and plastic pants. we have plenty of pic of my cousin, bobby, and me in them. but we were out of diapers at 2&1/2, even though we still wet the bed.

Reactions: Diprs2, Babybike2, sambus and 2 others
I have no direct memories of actually wearing diapers back then--but I know from finding old momento-box things of my old baby stuff that my grandma put together that at some point, I wore the plastic backed Pampers with the bears across the front.

I trained really early and was out of diapers in the daytime just a bit after I was 2. But I know from family videos (VHS tapes, OMG I'm old!!) that I was still wearing the old plastic backed Barney Luvs to bed at least until I was 4-5 years old. It's not something I remember much, so I kind of suspect that I only wore them overnight at certain times/special occasions back then.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Bbjames, babybobby and 1 other person
Back