Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diapered In Public, Wearers VS Abstainers.

Darkfinn

Lightbulb Diapered In Public, Wearers VS Abstainers.

The purpose of this thread is to provide information and support to our members who are interested in wearing diapers in a public situation.

Over the years I've seen a lot of discussions on the subject of wearing in public. Some of us do every day and enjoy it, some do only on certain occasions, some haven't yet but want to, some are scared to death of being "discovered", and there are a few others just don't have the desire to do so at all.

My real feelings on this matter tend to surface when I see threads about working up the nerve to wear out in public for the first time, or wearing at a special event or occasion... where the practicality of a diaper might just come in handy.

I see that we are primarily divided into two camps here. On one side we have the "Yes, do it!" folks. On the other is the "You don't want to do that." group.

Obviously I am of the "Yes, do it!" persuasion. This comes from experience. I've been wearing 24/7 for over a year now... every day, everywhere, all the time. I've been in many many situations and I can honestly say that I can't ever remember a really bad diaper experience. I've shared the fact that I do wear diapers with a few select friends and co-workers... and have found them to be tolerant. I've even been the (padded) butt of a few comedic jibes... and I don't mind. Actually... aside from the financial cost involved (about $100 a month for good diapers) I am left wondering "Why didn't I start this sooner."

So... when I tell people "Go for it!" I mean it. In my experiences once you are over the initial jitters you will realise that going out and living the rest of your life while wearing diapers is really no big deal. It makes the everyday and mundane more enjoyable, you will realise that nobody notices you... and if anyone does notice, they don't care.

There are thousands (if not millions) of individuals worldwide who choose to wear diapers every day for protective reasons... these people exist in the world without society being shocked and amazed at their presence... in fact they blend right in with everyone else. The only people who notice diapers are people who are on the look-out for them.

Now... for the part where you come in.

Those of you who do wear in public... be it daily or on occasion. Please share your experiences here.

Those of you who abstain from wearing in public. Please tell us why you do so... and "I'm afriad to." or "I've never tried." doesn't count. If you've had a bad experience, share with us.

Thank you.

Well , I don't have diapers to begin with. But I am not going to wear to school because my ass gets touched too much.....

i'll occasionally wear diapers out on errands or something if i can't be bothered to take it off. i won't wear one if i'm going to be around friends, or even if i think there's a chance i might run into someone i know. i would never dream of wearing one to work. the few times i've been around friends and family with diapers on it's made me feel preoccupied and unsociable. it's not just that i'm paranoid about being found out, although that's part of it. mostly it's the fact that wearing diapers is an inward experience, and i can't fully be myself, socially, when i have one on.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    But I am not going to wear to school because my ass gets touched too much.
    You aren't the first girl I've heard this from... and I find that disconcerting. Is there just a rash of ass-grabbing going around or what? Where I'm from you didn't dare grab a girl's rear end in school... that was asking for a slap to the face and a report for sexual harassment... probably a suspension.

Also... if some unsuspecting guy grabs your ass and you are diapered... what is he going to say? The thought of "That's a diaper!" is probably the last thing on people's minds. If they notice at all... they will probably be left with a classic "WTF" moment... and you can play it off with a simple "IDK what you are talking about." line.

I wear diapers to school every now and again. No one ever seems to notice, or if they do, they don't care. Though, there's no way I'd wear to PE, for incredibly obvious reasons. (Not to mention that half the people in that class are BEGGING for reasons to poke fun at me, valid or not.)

All in all, I'd say it's fun. XD;

I've wore full time for 5 months and havent had any issues At All...from buying them, to wearing them , no one cares really .

I'm pretty sure one of the women cutting hair at my wife's beauty salon was wearing a diaper. I could see the bulging in her butt, but then I knew what to look for. She is somewhat older, probably a mother of a number of children. Women have problems in that area sometimes.

As for me, I have worn in public a few times, in the winter when my coat covers my butt. I wouldn't wear to work, but I work in a Junior High school, so it's kind of a no brainer for me.

I've only walked around the neighborhood and going to the stores in close proximity padded, but it's just a regular old thing. Pretty much not scared of people around me or anything. Not too bad at all. Wear at home maybe 80% of the time right now, even in front of family.

I doubt I'll wear to school or where I might see friends though. I know I don't have any friends within walking distance, so that's good. But I won't specifically for the reason most of the girls don't wear to school.

My ass gets grabbed and pinched alot too. Or slapped on a few occasions. I just attract girls who are into ass it seems. Lots of my girlfriends have been that way, and my ass gets lots of attention from people in general. Even a few guys have grabbed it before. Kinda odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    You aren't the first girl I've heard this from... and I find that disconcerting. Is there just a rash of ass-grabbing going around or what? Where I'm from you didn't dare grab a girl's rear end in school... that was asking for a slap to the face and a report for sexual harassment... probably a suspension.

Also... if some unsuspecting guy grabs your ass and you are diapered... what is he going to say? The thought of "That's a diaper!" is probably the last thing on people's minds. If they notice at all... they will probably be left with a classic "WTF" moment... and you can play it off with a simple "IDK what you are talking about." line.

Meh , theatre kids. Enough said. We are all very touchy people.

What's my friends' excuses? "Nerds, artists, dumbasses, and perverts, all touchy people?"

Here's a question for people who need to or do carry around changes and whatnot, how exactly do you get rid of the used ones? Baggy and throw it away? Just throw it away? What kind of baggy? How soon and whatnot? Store the used inside of a baggy, inside of your 'diaperbag?'
    Last edited by Anon E. Mouse; 20-May-2009 at 03:46. Reason: Had a few questions.