New Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyGuy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So , im new to this.
Recently (last month or so) ive been wearing pull ups after work , not too sure why just a urge to do it.
Now just recentley ive started wetting and for some reason really enjoy just chilling out wet.
Im not sure why , so i have just afew questions
Does anyone else just like to chill out in pullups ?
Ifso how old are you guys/girls?
Does anyone smoke the green stuff ?
Are they comfortable to sleep in wet ?
Any answers will be greatly thank'd

FlyGuy said:
So , im new to this.
Recently (last month or so) ive been wearing pull ups after work , not too sure why just a urge to do it.
Now just recentley ive started wetting and for some reason really enjoy just chilling out wet.
Im not sure why , so i have just afew questions
Does anyone else just like to chill out in pullups ?
Ifso how old are you guys/girls?
Does anyone smoke the green stuff ?
Are they comfortable to sleep in wet ?
Any answers will be greatly thank'd

Welcome. I enjoy wearing pull ups, as well as some adult diapers. I don't smoke the green stuff never really liked it. Plus I can get in big time trouble with my job. I like to sleep in a wet diaper sometimes but be mindful that you don't want to keep a wet diaper on long as it will lead to diaper rash.

Your job sounds interesting cd , any reccomendations to pullups ?
Im using tena for men plus absorbency, really comfy , ive got some Depend comfort's on the way !

FlyGuy said:
Your job sounds interesting cd , any reccomendations to pullups ?
Im using tena for men plus absorbency, really comfy , ive got some Depend comfort's on the way !

I have used goodnites. they don't hold a whole lot but they work. also if you're looking for any diapers try ABuniverse.com or amazon

Can you get amazon to do click and collect ? I dont get them delivered at home as i live at home.
I used Drynights largest size at the start , being a thin male and all , i found them to be better than Tenas men pull ups

FlyGuy said:
I dont get them delivered at home as i live at home.

why not? i do it all the time and nobody ever saw anything

Pullups are a nice option at times. I started out wearing a pullup and loved the feel from the moment I put it on. After wearing for awhile I had to pee so just let it flow and it felt so great I knew I was hooked. Now more into a nice thick brief with the tabs, but do wear a pullup during the day at times to this day. They would be great to sleep in but don't hold enough to last thru the night. Also when I do wear on I usually add a pad to help 'bulk' it up and help it hold a bit more.

Spent 12 hrs in the new NorthShore Mega Max disposable the other day. Great wet feeling but not irritating.
Always sleep in wet diapers, use Gerber baby diapers as liners - typically 8/9 hrs of good sleep in wet diapers.

Hi Fly,😸
Welcome to the group.

Welcome!

To answer some of your questions, ima dude, 25, yes, i love the green stuff! I also enjoy sitting around in wet diapers but also like setting around in dry ones. It really just depends on the current mood and situation. It can be conferrable to sleep in but id suggest not going to bed wet. It may just be a personal thing but i find it much better to go to bed dry and if i wake up needing to go i just go. If your skin isn't sensitive you could probably get away with going to bed wet without any troubles but its good to keep diaper rash in the back of your mind and avoid it as much as possible.

If your planning to sleep in them wet you may look into something better then pull-ups. I personally have been enjoying some Tranquility ATN''s, they hold plenty and ive managed to make it though an entire 8hr shift without being able to get away long enough to change. The only downside is im really skinny and no matter how baggy of clothes i wear they seem to be puffy enough i can't seem to hide them. If you don't mind the big puffiness the M4 are amazing. They are huge and puffy and feel great sitting around in a full one, perfect for sleeping and lounging around and ive read a lot of people on here use them for day to day use too.

If your wearing at work (especially wetting pull-ups) you might want to "smell check" yourself if you've wet a few times. I've found with the ATN i can hold a lot but if i drink a monster or two in the morning my afternoon pee's have a much stronger smell that seem to be more noticeable, i believe this is from the high caffeine. I've tried lot of different brands but theres something about some foods/drinks that really make the pee smell bad, lot of water can help this though.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Fyi, strong pee smell is from concentrated urine. It may sound counter intuitive, but the best way to reduce the smell is to increase your water intake. Over the same 8 hours your pee will not smell at all, though you will be peeing much more. I find taking in the daily minimum is just good enough, which the world health organization puts at 64oz per day (that's nearly 2 liters)- plus more depending on a number of factors like your weight, activity level, temperature, etc.

Blazedandconfused, the fact you can make an ATN last 8 hours, and your pee smelling bad within that time, are both clear indicators you are severly dehydrated! ATNs should never last more than 4 hours under most any healthy condition with full use. Even prolonged minor dehydration can have lasting negative effects on your body and mind. You need to seriously consider upping your liquids intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back