• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hi my name is LilShelly,
I came looking for a place where I can get advice about different aspects of living life. Lately I have been dealing with becoming dependent on diapers which is not something that I was l really wanting. I have cerebral palsy which can make it hard to get to a bathroom. I wear out of that need but I am finding that I am becoming dependent on the diapers. I also feel with my life experience that I might be able to offer something to the group as I am a good listener. I have a lot of life experience that I can share.

lilshelly said:
Hi my name is LilShelly,
I came looking for a place where I can get advice about different aspects of living life. Lately I have been dealing with becoming dependent on diapers which is not something that I was l really wanting. I have cerebral palsy which can make it hard to get to a bathroom. I wear out of that need but I am finding that I am becoming dependent on the diapers. I also feel with my life experience that I might be able to offer something to the group as I am a good listener. I have a lot of life experience that I can share.

Hi lilshelly and welcome to the site. Though I'm not incontinent, there are many members on this site who are, so you may have a lot in common with them. We also have members who have CP. I think a site such as this enables many of us to improve our listening skills. Sometimes, it's an art, learning to listen to others and sometimes, reading between the lines of what they are trying to say.

I hope you enjoy this site and please feel comfortable in taking part in the threads and helping others. It's what many of us do.

Thank You

Hi lilshelly, and welcome to the :grouphug:

Welcome, LilShelley. Good to have you :)

Back