• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Don't call it a comeback

Lowie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Or do call it a comeback.

Some of the old timers might remember me from a decade ago. It's been a few years since I decided to properly check out the site again, so we'll see how long I stick around for this time.

Anyways, for those who don't know,

I'm Lowie. I've been a member here since 2008. I've seen lots, experienced lots, and yeah. Obviously AB/DL (more DL), baby/diaperfur, etc.

Lowie said:

Some of the old timers might remember me from a decade ago. It's been a few years since I decided to properly check out the site again, so we'll see how long I stick around for this time.

I'm Lowie. I've been a member here since 2008. I've seen lots, experienced lots, and yeah. Obviously AB/DL (more DL), baby/diaperfur, etc.

Hi and welcome back. I guess you joined the site a few months after I did. I guess a lot of water has gone over the dam since then.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome back. I guess you joined the site a few months after I did. I guess a lot of water has gone over the dam since then.

Guessing so. I remember seeing you posting way back when!

dogboy said:

Welcome back, you two old timers both have me by a few months back in 2008. We should start a Diapered Dinasaurs group

Lowie said:

It's definitely a comeback - that's a blast from the past that I wasn't expecting today.
There's not so many of the old guard still around, but there's a few. I took a 3-4 year break myself but it's not so different to how it used to be.

Khaymen said:
Welcome back, you two old timers both have me by a few months back in 2008. We should start a Diapered Dinasaurs group
To get the real oldie kudos you've got to have that Jan 2008 datestamp, the founders as it were. These days just a 2008 tag will probably do - I'm a little jealous that I'm a year behind.
The funny thing is you're 16 years older than me and Lowie (so you're basically a dinosaur :p) and we may as well all be millenials to dogboy!

Totally in for the diapered dinosaurs group, especially now that bambino make a diaper with a dinosaur print - it's perfect.

Hi Lowie,
Welcome back. :)

I will not call it a comeback.

Long time no see (in this context).

Yeah, a lot of the members who have the Jan. 2008 date stamp actually were members on the old site that was strictly for teens and maybe younger, before ADISC.

Welcome back, Lowie!

(don't knock us out, whatever Mama said.)

WoodlandWanderer said:
It's definitely a comeback - that's a blast from the past that I wasn't expecting today.
There's not so many of the old guard still around, but there's a few. I took a 3-4 year break myself but it's not so different to how it used to be.

That's good to hear. Glad some of us old folk are still kicking, haha!

Trevor said:
I will not call it a comeback.

Long time no see (in this context).

It's been a minute for sure!

Lowie said:

I know you from other places

dogboy said:
Yeah, a lot of the members who have the Jan. 2008 date stamp actually were members on the old site that was strictly for teens and maybe younger, before ADISC.

What was this site like?

ScriptedGamer said:
What was this site like?

I wasn't on it then as I was older, but we do have members on this site who were members then. Hopefully, they'll reply. I do remember what this site was like when we had 13 to 17 year old members. It certainly was more exciting as they started a lot of different threads about almost everything. They also would get discovered by their parents and would talk about it. They were not just looking for advise as how to handle it, but also for support and reassurance that everything would be okay.

It was so amazing for me to see the world through their eyes as we are all asked to be completely honest, and of course, we're all anonymous. As a result, the "kids" talked about exploring their sexual identity, as well as drugs, self harming. Sometimes the mods would either shut down a thread are redirect it because we had the same rules, the biggest being: do no harm. I think also that as adults, we were more careful as to what we said because we had kids as young as 13 not just reading what we wrote, but responding to it.

Back