Thread: Here I Am

Default Here I Am

I've been a TB for about two weeks now, but have been to various websites for a year and a half. I enjoy video games and movies.

Hey Ice. How's it going?

So wait. You've been a TB for two weeks but you've been at different websites for years? If you don't mind, explination? Were you interested in the TB area and just looking around?

Anyway, welcome to the site. Congratz for your newfound tb-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Tyler View Post
    Hey Ice. How's it going?

So wait. You've been a TB for two weeks but you've been at different websites for years? If you don't mind, explination? Were you interested in the TB area and just looking around?

Anyway, welcome to the site. Congratz for your newfound tb-ness.
    This puzzled me as well. Is there a membership card that I'm missing after all this time? Anyway, welcome to the site, icebehemoth. Hope you'll find something here to interest you.

I assume he means an active tb, as in getting hold of the product and trying it out

What I meant about the websites was that I didn't consider myself to be a TB until I bought some diapers and baby things (paci, bottle)

My three favorite movies are:
    1. Garden State
    2. Waking Life
    3. Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life

As to membership cards, yes, when you convert someone you get a toaster oven. Remember the Ellen Degeneris Show?

Quote Originally Posted by icebehemoth View Post
    What I meant about the websites was that I didn't consider myself to be a TB until I bought some diapers and baby things (paci, bottle)
    I see where you're coming from but that's not how I felt about it at all. When I was a kid, I thought I was the only one and there were no sites and no labels of any kind for it, but I didn't have to have any object to tell me that there was something very different going on for me. I could stop buying and using diapers (I think), but I doubt I'd ever stop desiring them, and that's what defines it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    As to membership cards, yes, when you convert someone you get a toaster oven. Remember the Ellen Degeneris Show?
    I wasn't a dedicated viewer of her show, but I did see that episode and got a big laugh from that scene. It came to my mind as well when asking the initial question of icebehemoth.

Me too Trevor, but welcome to the site Icebehemoth. We understand what you're saying. Besides, understanding this whole diaper thing is a process, sometimes long and on going. If so, you have come to the right place as it often gets discussed. Glad to have you aboard.