Little Keeper Sleeper sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carouselle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am 5"2 female, 126lb with 30 inch waist. What size of LKS should I get? 16 or 18? :sweatdrop: 18 just because the waist?

It depends. (no pun intended) I have a 13/14 from a few years back, and I'm 5'4" with a 25" waist and 30" hip. How do clothes usually fit you based on size charts? A little on the big side or too small? A key thing with sleepers is shoulder to ankle length. If it's too long, the crotch will be hanging low, and extra material will pool around your ankles. If it's too short, obviously it won't fit. For me my shoulder to ankle is about 54". If we look at the LKS size chart, my height falls in the 13/14 size. The shoulder to ankle is 57.5" which gives me a few inches to bend over.

Also, note that the cotton they use is stretchy. I believe there is a thread somewhere from when larger/"our" sizes came out with photos and sizing fits. Hope this helps!

I am a 5'8 male, 32 waist weighing 148lb. I own a size 18 footed LKS and it fits pretty good despite it supposedely being meant for someone who is 6ft. By that I mean the legs are a little long but that doens't bother me as they are still very comfortable. You have to remember that they are very tight and snug fitting by design to stop you escaping.

I've ordered sleepers in the past that have been too small and it's a nightmare, so if I had the choice between potentially too small or too large I would always go for the larger one.

tobid03 said:
It depends. (no pun intended) I have a 13/14 from a few years back, and I'm 5'4" with a 25" waist and 30" hip. How do clothes usually fit you based on size charts? A little on the big side or too small? A key thing with sleepers is shoulder to ankle length. If it's too long, the crotch will be hanging low, and extra material will pool around your ankles. If it's too short, obviously it won't fit. For me my shoulder to ankle is about 54". If we look at the LKS size chart, my height falls in the 13/14 size. The shoulder to ankle is 57.5" which gives me a few inches to bend over.

Also, note that the cotton they use is stretchy. I believe there is a thread somewhere from when larger/"our" sizes came out with photos and sizing fits. Hope this helps!

Shoulder to ankle is maybe 53"? Or 54 idk. But I think the 16 might be good cuz the waist is bigger than urs.

Do these sleepers work at intended? Or is it easy for an adult to remove?

For an able-bodied adult - they’re kind of a pain sometimes to get on (when the zipper’s between the shoulder blades)...but not really a problem at all to get off, even with the zipper snapped underneath the cover.

Really, though - they are super comfortable, and the fabric is super stretchy. One of the most comfortable sleepers / PJs that I’ve worn...everything is ‘sensory friendly’, and all the zipper are covered, all the seams are reinforced, and all round just...comfy.

They will be getting a new shipment in January/February and maybe a size 20 as well.

However I'm 5"10 and 220 lbs and the size 18 fit well. The size 16 are very tight on me. The pajamas are designed to be tight fitting. The zipper technique I use to get them on and off is to pull the fabric up or down when you can't reach the zipper between the shoulder blades.

I love diapers but the security of this sleeper gives you the best comfortable feeling I have ever felt. It's like a constant hug and feeling of euphoria.

Highly recommend for everyone and they are also super cute and adorable.

JackalGuardian said:
They will be getting a new shipment in January/February and maybe a size 20 as well.

However I'm 5"10 and 220 lbs and the size 18 fit well. The size 16 are very tight on me. The pajamas are designed to be tight fitting. The zipper technique I use to get them on and off is to pull the fabric up or down when you can't reach the zipper between the shoulder blades.

I love diapers but the security of this sleeper gives you the best comfortable feeling I have ever felt. It's like a constant hug and feeling of euphoria.

Highly recommend for everyone and they are also super cute and adorable.

You just confirmed my Christmas gift in late january or early february, I'm around 5"10 and 190lb, I was extremely afraid to order and have a very tight uncomfortable sleeper, the USD to CAD exchange rates aren't cheap either, but now that I know someone with a much bigger build than mine can fit in them, I will take the chance to order one, if they have size 18 at the time I'll be ready to purchase it of course.

I just received my order of 2 footie and one footless Little Keeper Sleepers in size 18. I'm 5' 9" and about 170 pounds. I tried on one of the footie sleeper right out of the package and the body fit great but the legs were much too long. Then I did something I was not suppose to...when I washed them the first time I dried the footie ones hot for about 20 minutes. I threw the footless ones in too for a shorter time.

When I hung them next to a pair of fleece footie sleepers that I knew fit well, they were close to the same in length. Putting them on by myself was a bit of a struggle but not much different than before I washed them. I closed the neck snaps and zipped up the zipper as far as I could reach. They fit nicely once I got the zipper up the rest of the way with the help of a string. I will not be using the drier on these again since I would be afraid of shrinking them too much.

I may try ordering another pair in a brighter colour someday. But for now I have to wait until they restock and the exchange rate gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back