What to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdletmeplay

Contributor
Hi there everyone,

Since last year ive found out that i love wearing diapers (giving me good feelings aswell more confidence). So for now im like 3 months 24/7 before it was just a day, weekend or week at best.

So last year during stayovers i went sleeping with a diaper and next morning i woke up dry with massive urge to pee and released it in my diaper. This continued like a month or so when i started waking up in the night with urge to pee so just did that and fell back to sleep, shortly after i didnt wake up till the morning in a soggy wet diaper and since then im dry maybe once a month at max.

During daytime i still feel when i have the urge to pee but wetting my diaper goes with ease just i have to release it by myself and not automatically or incidental.

Is it normal or is there anything wrong ...

From how i would view this

A you woke ONCE /night and to be diagnosed as Nocturia you need to wake up min 2 + times a nite so it cant be that (let along you seem to be able to hold it both day & night so that would mean NO IC , And as you have o youre self release sed pee thats voluntary so again NO IC. The unvolontary release of pee is indeed also IC (i when you have this its added Total or Complete) BUT to be IC you dont need to have that. Im Severe Mix Urine IC and i still able to keep most of it (up to point before i either get ready or out it AL comes) but still dribble /little squirts 24 /7

So al in al i would say this based on youre description youre NOT IC (and would STRONGLY advice against trying to be it ) BUT if you continue this way then in say a year or two then MAYBE you will be Urine IC and trust me on this its NOT worth it. HOWEVER if things start to escalate (getting worse ) then its time to take a trip to the docs and check you up dear

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply.

However im not able to stay dry at night at all.

So i will look how things go.

Xdletmeplay said:
Thank you for your reply.

However im not able to stay dry at night at all.

So i will look how things go.

Then i would even more strongly suggest a trip to doc ASAP as it may be something more severe and critical that needs to be dealt with

A okey sorry about that re red and now FINALLY understand (reason for this misunderstanding from my side check my Profile :blushie:) So then YES you need to check this up ASAP dear as it seems you MAY have developed nocturnal enuresis (= bed wetting) symptoms.

Heres a good info link reg this problem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_enuresis

I'd say yes it's normal. You have beeen literally training yourself to wet at night (albeit unintentionally). By peeing with every urge then immediately falling back asleep you have been telling your bladder it's ok to release overnight whenever it needs to. So that's what it's doing now, and you've developed that nocturnal enuresis.

Truthfully, it sounds like you're also on the path towards daytime incontinence as well. If you keep going with every single urge, then those urges will increase in intensity while the time between them is reduced. If you don't start re-practicing holding your bladder and restretching it then it could get worse.

You're going to have to think hard and ask yourself if this is what you really want for the rest of your life. If yes then stay diapered and wake up wet after a full nights rest. Also start considering that pending daytime incontinence too. If not then you need to start retraining your bladder to hold itself, day and night.

Start with a bedwetting alarm, AND set your regular alarm to go off once or twice in the middle of the night. This way you can get up and go pee in the toilet. Hopefully without having the bedwet alarm going off. Eventually you should be able to extend the time for your alarm to go off and still not wet your diaper overnight.

For the day, get a wrist watch or use the timer on your phone. Whenever you get an urge to pee, set a timer for a one minute delay before you can go. Eventually make it two minutes, then longer, and longer. Get to at least 30 minutes and you should be able to stay fully continent for a long time thereafter.

One word of caution though. Many people seem to forget how uncomfortable and even painful it can be stretching your bladder. Remember how as kids we would whine, cry, and even dance with the need to go? Well, that's what you'll have to go through again. It seems a lot of adults don't have the tolerance for that anymore though, and end up permanently incontinent. So again, think long and hard what you really want.

WELL spoken Slomo my friend i couldn't have put it better even if i tried (clapping hands ) I agree it seems things have started to progress as Daytime IC (in this case Urge ) not to long after that comes HIGH risk of complete if you continue this path

Question tho

shouldn't this " getting youre bladder used to just let go al the time and al that =become Urine IC take longer time then sed time frame mentioned (3 month )? from what ive red reg this it should take longer to actually develop this Slomo ? (min. a year most often more and not even then do you have a guarantee to get IC ) I get its how it work but normaly it should take WAY longer shouldent it ? Hence i still say it cant hurt taking a trip to the doc as it SHOULDN'T go this easy or fast.

It's possible for any new habit to be fully developed in just under a month, so long as you stick to it completely and repetitively. With "just letting it happen" that can vary from person to person and take anywhare from 1 month to 1 decade. And I have seen some on here who have developed some level of incontinence in as little as one month. But yeah, the average probably would be more like 1 year.

I do also agree with you and the others. A trip to the doctors certainly won't hurt the op. And who knows, it could turn up as something wrong which needs to be addressed. A uti being the most common.

Slomo said:
It's possible for any new habit to be fully developed in just under a month, so long as you stick to it completely and repetitively. With "just letting it happen" that can vary from person to person and take anywhare from 1 month to 1 decade. And I have seen some on here who have developed some level of incontinence in as little as one month. But yeah, the average probably would be more like 1 year.

I do also agree with you and the others. A trip to the doctors certainly won't hurt the op. And who knows, it could turn up as something wrong which needs to be addressed. A uti being the most common.

Fare enough dident know that thanks for the info. Yeah thats what ive red as well. Yes i agree that or something worse.

Allright, thanks for the replies. Will try and go see a doctor but im afraid to go :S.

Glad we could help dear, I understand that youre afraid to go hon BUT think of the potential problems that can occur if you dont.

Now perhaps youre starting to understand what me and Slomo is talking about with wishing to become IC as well its NOT even close to the hype its built up to be dear and there are serious risks attached to this route of voluntary trying to become IC Not to mention the costs of being IC (gasp ) i usely say there is ONE thing of fantastice being fully IC (or even better double ) & thats fine and as i sed voluntary get to do this on youre OWN wishes & then being able to stop when youre done. BUT to actually having to have this and KNOW that youre stuck for life whether you like it or not, Then it comes in a compleatly different spectrum TRUST me on this :frown:

Do please keep us updated how things go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back