Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessIo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I live with two other people. My fiance, and my best friend of five years. Tonight we all hung out in our living room watching one of my roomies play Tetris. I had my hair in pig tails, was diapered, with a pink onsie, and a purple binky. My bestie told what cute little baby girl I was, my fiance let me call her mama. This is par for the course, I can do this anytime I want to without needing to feel shame. How did I get so lucky?

Reactions: Halibut, SorcerorElf, RedPandaDL and 4 others
Good for you?

Yes!

Finding people that completely understand your needs whom you also understand the needs of is rare, but blessed. Well done.

Don't take this for granted, but appreciate it fully and enjoy it fully. There will be times where they need a break from caring for you sometimes, but that's okay.

PrincessIo said:
I live with two other people. My fiance, and my best friend of five years. Tonight we all hung out in our living room watching one of my roomies play Tetris. I had my hair in pig tails, was diapered, with a pink onsie, and a purple binky. My bestie told what cute little baby girl I was, my fiance let me call her mama. This is par for the course, I can do this anytime I want to without needing to feel shame. How did I get so lucky?

You sound so cute dressed up like that!! Have fun babygirl 💕🍼😊

Must be nice 😁

I can't answer but I can speculate. My guess is that you are kind. As the song says, "In the end only kindness matters"

Reactions: Deleted member 47324
You are a lucky little girl

thanksss

PrincessIo said:
You are so lucky, does your fiance baby you also? you have the life i am working towards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back