Musical Project (Something I Want To Share With You)

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello guys,

So, I haven't really properly told you this, but I am quite excited today so I am going to share it right now and hope you feel happy for me.

I started a musical project with a friend of mine, who is a music producer and composer. I approached him, telling him that I wanted to work with him in "personal project". I say personal because this music album we are making is more than just some music for me. It's my therapy, my catharsis to finally explore my feeling, ideas and identity in musical form.

He agreed to work with me, and I help with the musical direction and ideas. I write ALL the lyrics of the album. At first we were a bit adrift but we had an idea of what we wanted to do.

We started working on our first song, and I am happy to say we have a full demo. Working on that song was the most therapeutic and best thing that has happened to me in years. I felt such a relief as we were composing and recording it.

I plant to show it to you all when the time comes, it's still not ready. But it is a special song that speaks about being different, and wishing to be accepted, and eventually finding love in yourself to be proud of who you are.

Also, I wrote an ABDL song.

I knew that this project was gonna reveal my deepest self, so I knew I had to write about being an Adult Baby. In fact, I was working on that song yesterday. It took me a while to put down the right lyrics, but I really like how it turned out.

I definitely want that one on the album. It will be a little hard to explain to my partner the lyrics and the musical direction for that one, but I really want it there.

Anyhow, we're starting a Kickstarter on January to fund the album. I'll keep you posted!

Hey - nice to read this. So do we can hear something of your music meanwhile?

mickdl said:
Hey - nice to read this. So do we can hear something of your music meanwhile?

Hey!!

Yep! Actually the song came out last week!! This is our first single, and it does include ABDL content provided by MiniMaxKiddo.

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: mickdl and PianoMusic1
Wow, that's really good kik. Who's singing the vocals as it's very professional sounding. I laid down a vocal tract on Saturday at a professional studio. It's going to front our church's site on the internet and I think, Facebook. The recording engineer said that of all the people he's ever recorded, I hit the highest mark for singing right on pitch. As you know, it's all in the digital domain and everything is recorded and edited in software.

I really like your lyrics and what you're saying. It's about time and I hope the general public gives AB/DL and all of us who are different the right to not get negative responses.

I'm writing again and working on a coming of age story as part of a creative writing course that I'm taking. The story will deal with my having a psychotic break when I was 12 years old, and what the aftermath of that was.

Keep working my friend. It's really good.

dogboy said:
Wow, that's really good kik. Who's singing the vocals as it's very professional sounding. I laid down a vocal tract on Saturday at a professional studio. It's going to front our church's site on the internet and I think, Facebook. The recording engineer said that of all the people he's ever recorded, I hit the highest mark for singing right on pitch. As you know, it's all in the digital domain and everything is recorded and edited in software.

I really like your lyrics and what you're saying. It's about time and I hope the general public gives AB/DL and all of us who are different the right to not get negative responses.

I'm writing again and working on a coming of age story as part of a creative writing course that I'm taking. The story will deal with my having a psychotic break when I was 12 years old, and what the aftermath of that was.

Keep working my friend. It's really good.

Hey dogboy!

Thank you! It took us two months to finish the song. I did the lyrics, and my friend who is a professional producer worked the music with me. We had demo composing, live recordings of drums, guitar and vocals, then editing, mixing and mastering. The whole professional process!!

Now, I don't want to sound greedy but if anyone can help us spread the word of our Kickstarter to produce our album, it would be great! And if you can donate, even if a bit, better! Greatly appreciated!

Keep me informed of your own progress dogboy!

Heal - Kickstarter Campaign

Wow - that a great production! I really like the lyrics and it's absolut professional arranged, produced and mastered. I really like the way the lyrics play with the topic without being to direct and let it open to the listener to come to it's own pictures. So the music and the lyrics are for my feeling perfect.

How ever - I would change the video. From my feeling it is to striking compared to the lyrics and - sorry to say - but compared to the perfect production of the music it seems to me just a bit like quickly clicked together. I know it's a complete different story to make a good video or to make a good song but in the best case the video support the story in a way that it underline the feelings and the dynamic of the song with colours, scenery, moves... I think it doesn't have to be a high end production - I saw a lot of really good production just done with a couple of mobile phones and rudimentary post techniques. How ever - the story board is the important part - and of cause the actors. I'm not sure how I would do it, but I think one way could be visualise the dreams of the protagonist without being to direct. The dream of an open community, the dream of a parter with which you can share... There are parts in the video that may a beginning point like two men or two women walking hand in hand or, playing with the rainbow colors. A think an idea could be to show how people happily share there interest (that they have to hide normaly) also without being to implicit here. The focus should be on the interaction of the people and not on the item. If the item is important it might an idea to to show it more "accidentally" in the scene e.g. while a move - in stead of being focused.

I mean - that might be different if you would produce explicit content for a explicit community- but as I understand this production your focus a bigger audience. So it might be a good idea not to be to offensive.

mickdl said:
Wow - that a great production! I really like the lyrics and it's absolut professional arranged, produced and mastered. I really like the way the lyrics play with the topic without being to direct and let it open to the listener to come to it's own pictures. So the music and the lyrics are for my feeling perfect.

How ever - I would change the video. From my feeling it is to striking compared to the lyrics and - sorry to say - but compared to the perfect production of the music it seems to me just a bit like quickly clicked together. I know it's a complete different story to make a good video or to make a good song but in the best case the video support the story in a way that it underline the feelings and the dynamic of the song with colours, scenery, moves... I think it doesn't have to be a high end production - I saw a lot of really good production just done with a couple of mobile phones and rudimentary post techniques. How ever - the story board is the important part - and of cause the actors. I'm not sure how I would do it, but I think one way could be visualise the dreams of the protagonist without being to direct. The dream of an open community, the dream of a parter with which you can share... There are parts in the video that may a beginning point like two men or two women walking hand in hand or, playing with the rainbow colors. A think an idea could be to show how people happily share there interest (that they have to hide normaly) also without being to implicit here. The focus should be on the interaction of the people and not on the item. If the item is important it might an idea to to show it more "accidentally" in the scene e.g. while a move - in stead of being focused.

I mean - that might be different if you would produce explicit content for a explicit community- but as I understand this production your focus a bigger audience. So it might be a good idea not to be to offensive.

Mickdl! Hi! Thanks for your comments, I am so glad you liked the song. It was the greatest effort to produce it an everything! I understand what you mean about the video. It's very simple. We were tight in both time and budget. But we're hoping to film a proper music video in the near future!

Thanks again!

Nicely done! I was immediately drawn in to the piano, pad, and string parts. Also it's nice to hear the use of inversions in a chord progression- it makes it sound more creative without throwing in strange chords (think Major 3 chord which in this piece would be A Major). Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album!!

PianoMusic1 said:
Nicely done! I was immediately drawn in to the piano, pad, and string parts. Also it's nice to hear the use of inversions in a chord progression- it makes it sound more creative without throwing in strange chords (think Major 3 chord which in this piece would be A Major). Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album!!

Thanks PianoMusic1!

We called the strings in the second verse the "Coldplay strings" because they sound a lot like the strings Coldplay uses in their songs.

As I said, we are trying to fund our album. I have an ABDL song in the repertoire, called "Nursery of Dreams".

Reactions: PianoMusic1
Back