Sleeping Alone

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share something. I hate sleeping alone. I don't know if it is my ABDL side that needs someone to sleep with me or near me. I've had my own room since I was 13, but for some reason, I always had trouble sleeping when I'm alone. I feel lonely and it leads me to feel a bit sad.

I've never told anyone in my family that.

However, a few months ago my sister gave me a plushy as a present. I've been sleeping with it and I feel better. It's not the same, but it does help.

Just wanted to share.

I'm sort of the say way. I've had my own room since I was about 10 or so. I had always had a teddy bear to sleep with too, and when I was little every time it was taken away I simply couldn't sleep. Even after several days, it was so bad my parents always had to relennt and give it back. Heck, I have two bears to this very day, just in case one of them needs to be washed.

Leio said:
Well...

I know the feeling. I've had my own room since I was ten years old. I have to say that being a bedwetter has made me ashamed to have someone sleep in the same bed with me. I have a boyfriend right now, but as this is a long distance relationship, we don't have as much physical intimacy that other couples may have.

The one thing that I know about me and my boyfriend is that more than anything, we would love to just spend the night sleeping in the same bed with each other. It's funny... this desire comes before us having sex or anything like that.

I guess that I'm just saying that you're not alone with that feeling of wanting someone to sleep next to.

I know Leio, I've always enjoyed sleeping next to my best friend because he would hold me at night. I love that. Just waking up next to him or someone I love makes me feel safe.

I've been sleeping alone for a little over a year now, except that last night, I saw and touched my wife who was sleeping next to me. I eventually woke up, but it was like I was half awake when I held her hand. I was talking to her and she was answering me. I've never had a dream that was so vivid or real. I could actually feel the skin of her hand and her arm. Her arm felt slightly moist and cool. I guess I'll be telling my therapist about that next week.

Anyway, sleeping alone is like living alone. It sucks.

I hate sleeping alone when my wife has to work nights it's so awkward without her laying beside me she bought me a stuffed husky which helps but it's still not the same

Back