Is it weird that I want to wet the bed while sleeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbird

Contributor
I have always wanted to fall asleep dry and wake up wet. Is there anyway for me to do this? I have no idea how.

Not really. Lots of ABs want to do this. Few succeed, though. You pretty much need to be ic.

It used to happen to me as a kid, but I've outgrown it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ah the holy grail of near every AB and DL, for most it will remain a fantasy. Ways to make yourself truly incontinent are considered self harm and not allowed to be discussed here with good reason. Various schemes with bags, hoses and timers have been mentioned but are not the real thing. A few have claimed to have untoilet trained them selves without self harm through practice or hypnoses. I make do being wet before falling asleep.
No it is not "weird" to those of us in the AB/DL world.

I've tried for a long time and couldn't do it when sleeping.

I'm fully functionally urinary incontinent, and yet will sometimes wake up needing to pee. So no, it's not weird, and you're definitely not the only one who always wants to go to bed dry and wake up wet.

For the contrary there has been times where I knew I was going to wet but held back because I wasn't wearing a diaper. But sometimes when I do wear to bed I relax my bladder and wet through the night because I know in wearing. I wouldn't want to unknowing wet my bed while sleeping because it's a slippery slope and you'll be bound to do it again.

I have wet while sleeping mostly because because it is a side effect of prescribed drugs for military related emotional and physical injuries. Usually I wake up fully or partially right before or midstream. If so, I just roll over and go back to sleep.

By regular standards, I would say yes, it is weird. However it is very common among us ABDLs.

In my experience, it is relatively easy to achieve. 1. wear a diaper to bed. 2. drink liquids before going to sleep. 3. when you wake up, do not move, relax and wet in the current position. 4. repeat until you are a bedwetter.

It will become increasingly easy to pee lying down, to the point you won't wake up to do it anymore. For me, its a question of a few weeks. However, keep in mind the consequences; vacation travel, staying over at family, falling asleep in public transits, business trips, etc. If and when you decide to stop doing it, it will take time and wet beds to undo what you have done.

I wear diapers almost 24/7, I use them for everything like a true baby most of the Tim ed except when out. I don't do number 2 in public unless nobody is around.

I wear to bed most nights, I find my personal feels have changed to become a more carm and happier person.

I am also finding that I have excepted who I am (AB) with the help of my wife who supports me 100%. As a result of these things I find I am starting to let my real self (AB) start to come out, I am still an adult when needed but I feel happy to just be me.

Since this acceptance and being free to be little me, I wet now without noticing during the day, which is why I will proberly be in diapers 24/7 soon as I have wet my wets without a diaper and not noticed.

At night I am finding that I am starting to not have to wake as much to let go in my diaper if I need to go. That it is starting to happen naturally like a baby does.

The other morning was the first time I woke up in a wet diaper and didn't remember waking through the night. I think it's cause I have been wearing almost every night now for over a year and the acceptance and freedom my wife has giving me to be me.

I have also had a few times where I have dreamed I was in a cot in a diaper and messing my diaper while watching a baby mobile, to wake up in the morning to a full messy diaper, my wife insists on me wearing plastic pants just in case this happens due to the smell. I told her the plastic pants make it worse as plastics over sdk diaper is instant regression for me, she told me that's why she wants me to wear them.

So maybe the answer to this is if you want to wet in your sleep you need to except your baby self, feel totally ok with being ABDL, and get used to using your diaper instead of the toilet. I start wearing all the time and let your body get used to using your diaper.

Is anyone else finding the same, the more you except and be a baby and wear the easier it gets?

For an abdl it is not weird. Daddy changes me before bedtime puts me in my footie pjs, and every morning my diaper is wet. I have been an abdl for a while now, so it has been routine for me, and yes it will get easier for you, as long as you wear for a while.

Thanks so much! yea this is most likely what I'll do since I wear to Bed every Night. Also I hope this works and I will try to do this for at least a month and will update if it works.

Hope it works well for you Redbird, and that you become an abdl like me, really soon.

Not uncommon in our world, I was that way when I started exploring more into this side of myself. However, I no longer wish that for myself and have given up on that "dream" to some degree...that said, I think deep down I might still want it and that desire comes out when I drink, and when I do, I wet the bed every time.
By the way, I DO NOT reccomend drinking to excess, especially on a daily basis, I used to do it but it started becoming a problem so it's only an occasional thing now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

be careful what you wish for, that's all I'm saying, dreams become nightmares.

I kind of want it too - though part of me realises how impractical it would be - particularly for travel and holidays.

I also get nocturia and insomnia which kind of make me wish I was sometimes - though Slomo just scared me by saying he still wakes up despite being IC which I hadn't thought of.

I'm sorry Slomo - that must suck a bit :sad:

I have pondered the question myself a few times, as I have recently started wearing to bed almost every night. I agree with RennecFox that this is one of those things that while my little self would love to be able to just sleep and wet and think nothing of it, I understand that there would be many times where I would want to be able to sleep through the night dry, and would therefore ruin the relaxing aspect of it. Plus, we must always be sensitive to those here who are incontinent, and do not enjoy having no control over nighttime wetting.

Osito said:
I kind of want it too - though part of me realises how impractical it would be - particularly for travel and holidays.

I also get nocturia and insomnia which kind of make me wish I was sometimes - though Slomo just scared me by saying he still wakes up despite being IC which I hadn't thought of.

I'm sorry Slomo - that must suck a bit :sad:

It's ok. The slight pressure in my bladder is nothing compared to the massively painful urges I used to get. Those would wake me bolt upright in pain. Plus, since my last surgery I'm now able to pee quite easily even when I do wake up needing to pee. Like I said before, all it takes is shifting my position or taking a deep breath and the flood gates automatically open back up again.

And really, I'd venture to guess that if I slept on my back then I'd never have the problem of waking up needing to pee. My problem is it's my side sleeping position that sometimes sort of clamps off my urethra. Mind you this doesn't always happen too. I have had plenty of nights where I go to bed dry and wake up wet. Those are the really good nights.

Slomo said:
Mind you this doesn't always happen too. I have had plenty of nights where I go to bed dry and wake up wet. Those are the really good nights.

I’m glad you get sleep through nights too. Hope you get a good night’s sleep tonight.

I’m wearing tonight so hopefully I’ll sleep well too.

I think you can stay padded my friend. Or, you can get pissy drunk. Drink tons of water and pass out. If you awake just let it flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back