Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want these.

Darkfinn

I've never seen those before... what size range are they supposed to fit? They look big!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I've never seen those before... what size range are they supposed to fit? They look big!
    They're supposed to be generic versions of the Good Nites. They have them at Waalgreens.

What does the package say? How many in a package (e.g. medium size) ? Are they pull-ons (I see no tapes, but lots of elastic) ?

I don't remember seeing them; I was in a Walgreen's yesterday, and there wasn't a product called "Sleep Pants", so it may be new.

They're supposed to be generic versions of the Good Nites. They have them at Waalgreens.
    So they're for kids? That would be in a section I did not look at yesterday . . .

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy View Post
    What does the package say? How many in a package (e.g. medium size) ? Are they pull-ons (I see no tapes, but lots of elastic) ?

I don't remember seeing them; I was in a Walgreen's yesterday, and there wasn't a product called "Sleep Pants", so it may be new.
    They are L/XL they come in packs of 13. This is there package:
    http://www.bedwetting-enuresis.com/images/products/walgreens_sleeppants1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy View Post

So they're for kids? That would be in a section I did not look at yesterday . . .
    Yep, there for kids.
    Last edited by Peachy; 20-May-2009 at 08:51. Reason: merging double post - use "multiple quotes"-feature

Darkfinn

I checked Walgreens website... definately for kids. I doubt I'll try them.

Right. It looks like the size is for 32KG, which is equivalent to the smaller size GoodNites, I think. So, not for smaller adults and certainly not for me

I tried something very simalar sold by rite aid, they are bigger than goodnights, with larger leg holes, they were not good at all.

from what i've heard is that they're similar to the old style goodnites, but not nearly as good. which means they must be terrible lol