Dry 24/7

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What was once a great diaper is now in the ranks of less than an m4. Last night leaked the size of a basketball even with a booster.
Now i still have 2 bags plus 4 more to go. Back to better dry after these.

1541604628057.jpg

Damn that sucks I used to love how much they held! Now even with a booster they're leaking?? Something fishy here maybe it's something you might have done Wong. I'm thinking the bottom tapes weren't tight enough.

I find they work better without a booster.
I usually have leaks when I use a booster as the booster does not allow the leg gathers to work properly.

Wow, interesting. I used to love them and over the last year had switched to the Rearz Inspires as my go to diaper but was considering going back to them. Now not so sure. Thanks.

LittleICme said:
I find they work better without a booster.
I usually have leaks when I use a booster as the booster does not allow the leg gathers to work properly.

Okay i will try with out 1 tonight.

I am not having any issues with ConfiDry 24/7 diapers (these have been my "go to" diapers for several years now). Admittedly, I don't use boosters.

Maybe it was just a bad fit. I use and love them. They have NOT changed at all. They last me 8-12 hours.

I’ve been using ConfiDry 24/7 diapers around the clock and on a daily basis for about a year now. So far I’ve had no problem with them. In fact, I think they’re great.

Yeah the old ones are great. The new ones sucks. I wore one today out and about not big bulge anymore. Went and seen some friends. Going to have shoulder surgery tomorrow going to be lade up for awhile.

WABX said:
Yeah the old ones are great. The new ones sucks. I wore one today out and about not big bulge anymore. Went and seen some friends. Going to have shoulder surgery tomorrow going to be lade up for awhile.

So who's changing your diapers while your shoulder is on the mend?

that's certainly a shame as they used to be one of the best, and their prices haven't dropped either

The new ones sucks. I wore one today out and about not big bulge anymore

Well that change was awhile ago and didn't really seem to impact the absorbency.... I seem to remember them stating they don't care about pleasing the dl crowd and don't want their input.

Back