Noise

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
What plastic backed diaper makes the most crinkle while walking?

Attends 6 tape waistband style are probably the noisiest diaper ever. Could probably hear your crinkle in the next room over! :)

have to agree with rtt, its hard to forget when I have one of those on.

Rearz's lower sap diapers are really loud, wet or dry. (Inspire, Inspire Select, Little Squirts, Spoiled) The padding isn't very dense, and the shell is a fairly stiff plastic - that makes for a very loud combination.

Cuddlz nursery print diapers are very crinkley

I found Barebums to be noisier than most and I think it was mostly from the taping panel. For all time, back when Bambino only sold adult incontinence products under the name Secure Personal Care, they had a bottom tier diaper that had a shell only a half step away from cellophane for how much it crinkled. That was the most fun thing about them as they had terrible capacity and multiple defects within the one bag I bought.

Trevor said:
I found Barebums to be noisier than most and I think it was mostly from the taping panel. For all time, back when Bambino only sold adult incontinence products under the name Secure Personal Care, they had a bottom tier diaper that had a shell only a half step away from cellophane for how much it crinkled. That was the most fun thing about them as they had terrible capacity and multiple defects within the one bag I bought.

Ah yes I forgot about those! The front panel on them is pretty thin BUT it's made from a very stiff plastic (and the padding behind it isn't very dense) so they're very loud when flexed. Be careful when ordering them, the width is pretty typical for their size, but the length is pretty short, you might need to order a size up.

madsDK said:
Cuddlz nursery print diapers are very crinkley

I agree! If you want noise, I would recommend!

Back