Should I purse diapers and cross dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

harley123

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I am brand new to this website and am seeking some advise.Every time I think about diapers or cross dress I get aroused. I’m not sure where this came from but I’m having hard time controlling it. I have alway thought there was something wrong with me. It makes me a little nervous and scared to be honest. I feel that my body is telling me I need to purse this life but for some reason I’m nervous about. Any advice on what I should do would be much appreciated.

You've come to a great place for this question harley. You will find so many people here with helpful advice and support. As this is something that I'm actually only quite recently starting to explore myself, I know the anxiety that you're feeling right now, and so does almost everyone on here to at least some degree. At the end of the day, this is part of who you are. My recommendation? Learn it, love it, OWN IT!

Always subscribed to this with "If it feels good do it" !
Nothing wrong with you - you are open to discussion and advice.
Privately no harm no foul - just take care that you don't do something goofy stupid causing injury to yourself (or others).
At first keep your personal pleasures to yourself in your own private space until you know what the limits of your aroused conduct is doing or going to do to others you associate with.
Baby steps gradually until you can find your place on the adult platform of life !
Hope this sets your mind straight so you can pursue these aroused feelings you are having.

Thank you guys so much for the helpful advice! I’m excited to see where this journey takes me. What would be an easy diaper to start with ?

Samples samples samples :)

Diapers fit different peeps differently :)

I am a big fan of ABUS products, they do sell their samples but for every 2 you buy you get a voucher so it helps offset the pain... Once you find what works best for you definitely would suggest buy by the case to keep the price per unit down.

As for your first post, their can’t be anything wrong with you if you don’t harm anyone else.

Ask yourself what you want to do dressed as a woman or wearing a diaper? Most of us don't do anything illegal or immoral. It is just a harmless fetish.

I totally understand your feelings. Let me ask you a question. Does seeing a diaper or baby related object start your arousal? Myself would feel totally normal until I see or experience a diaper or diaper related item. Then I would get aroused and lose control of wanting to feel a diaper between my legs. Does this make sense to you?

I would definitely say I get really excited and I see anything related to diapers or woman’s clothing. I feel my urges are getting a little out of control. And I just need to know where to start.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your help! To be honest I just like sitting at home in diaper or dressed in something pretty. I would love to at some point find a partner that I can share all this with. I just with my fetish was something a little easier to understand.

babylock1 said:
Privately no harm no foul - just take care that you don't do something goofy stupid causing injury to yourself (or others).
At first keep your personal pleasures to yourself in your own private space until you know what the limits of your aroused conduct is doing or going to do to others you associate with.
Baby steps gradually until you can find your place on the adult platform of life !
Hope this sets your mind straight so you can pursue these aroused feelings you are having.

This! Couldn’t have said it better myself!!

babylock1 said:

I was curious what could I possibly do that would be harmful to others ?

Just one small consideration - imagine exposing your personal pleasures to young children or actually violating them with a sex act.
While this may seem extreme as an example but the harm would have lasting effects i.e. think of the clergy and children in their care.
Please confine your feel good pleasures to your own private space or with others who would be of similar values.
Of course you would take care - but this is used as example of harm to others - children are not the only ones affected - some adults
could also be. In some communities such conduct maybe not only disgusting and despised by your neighbors but also patently illegal.
Now go in peace and you have my blessing ! LOL !

What you wear under your clothes is your own business. Ive been wearing panties 24/7 for about 30 years. Two years ago i started to wear diapers 24/7 to use them up and I like them also now. You can wear your diaper under your panties and satisfy both fetishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back