Anyone Want to start a recorded series Minecraft server?

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Hi guys!

I recently re-discovered Minecraft and the amazing aquatic update and was really wanting to do stuff with others. The premise is this:

A series of videos playing minecraft goofing around, doing projects and reaching goals like ender dragon wither etc. in a new world. (survival)

face cam not required but audio will be.

I am fairly rubbish at building so a segment teaching me how to not suck would be great!

(the best thing IMO I ever built was in creative, I built an attic.)

Put your interest here, be ready for a message from me.2018-11-05_10.31.04.jpg

I would be interested in a server like that. With like-minded people.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

I would love too but most the time my internet struggles to play online. The only option where I live is satellite internet so most of the time its slow. Im fairly good at building or at least i would like to think that Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 4.04.26 PM.jpg

I would not mind making 256 by 256 ball.

BabyMitchy said:
Hi guys!

I recently re-discovered Minecraft and the amazing aquatic update and was really wanting to do stuff with others. The premise is this:

A series of videos playing minecraft goofing around, doing projects and reaching goals like ender dragon wither etc. in a new world. (survival)

face cam not required but audio will be.

I am fairly rubbish at building so a segment teaching me how to not suck would be great!

(the best thing IMO I ever built was in creative, I built an attic.)

Put your interest here, be ready for a message from me.View attachment 31913

I'm somewhat interested.

Could be fun. I have a little experience building small projects but nothing too crazy.

Anything happening with this?

Here's a Plotz (https://www.plotz.co.uk/) Snowman that I've built. It was one of the larger projects I've made. The interior would be great for a crazy base.
2018-06-10 (16).png

Back