• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corgz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey everyone the name I've chosen here is Corgz (Specifically because I really want a corgi some day). I'm new to this community so I thought I'd introduce myself. I like to describe myself as an entrepreneur *cough* Drop Out *cough*, I'm currently operating a Beekeeping operation with my girlfriend after I quickly found out that college wasn't for me. It has been great and it is a career that I think I'll pursue forever! (Lucky Me). I also enjoy teaching and training martial arts such as Shotokan Karate and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu while occasionally competing or coaching in these disciplines. Oh yeah and I'm building a tiny house with absolutely zero experience! In two words I'd describe myself as a Maverick / Libertarian with a sarcastic sense of humour.

As for my ABDL identity I guess I'm 80% DL and 20% AB. I've just recently began investigating the psychology of these desires of mine, with great confusion and concern. I've been ABDL since before I took care to remember. I believe it was age 11 when I first had the urge to wear diapers.

Finally, I've come to this site for a sense of community. My therapist and I have come to the conclusion that somewhere in my life I was taught NOT to receive love or support. I have issues with relationships whether they be social, familial or romantic. I am very independent yet have trouble accepting myself. And that's why I'm here, to connect with someone who understands this (lifestyle?). No one in my life knows about me being ABDL and it's driving me insane because even I disapprove of my actions.

Hello Corgz and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I am impressed with the bee keeping. I lived on a raspberry farm for 3 years and seeing the semi of hives being brought in and hauled out in the spring. That is a lot of work that people do not realize and with out the "little Buzzers", we do not eat!!!!

Again welcome to the group.

Hello Corgz,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

egor said:
Hello Corgz and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I am impressed with the bee keeping. I lived on a raspberry farm for 3 years and seeing the semi of hives being brought in and hauled out in the spring. That is a lot of work that people do not realize and with out the "little Buzzers", we do not eat!!!!

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you! Yeah if you would have asked me after high school where I'd bee (pardon the pun) in five years I wouldn't have even imagined my current situation. But it's rewarding and something worth doing. Thanks for welcoming me, it's really nice to have a good community here.

Hiya Corgz, welcome to the group.

Beekeeping? That is very cool, and a profession that nowadays we seriously need more of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back