Pride As An ABDL and Your Real Life Person

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello guys,

So, as you know, I have been struggling with depression. But I started a new treatment with a new psychiatrist that is helping me a lot. I'm taking new meds that are finally giving me back some control of the storm. But that's not just what's helped me.

I started a musical project with a friend. We want to launch a music album next year. We're working as a duo, I am the songwriter and he's the composer. We work together in synergy and we have a demo for out first single.

The song is about being different, about not fitting in with society but at the same time, it's about feeling pride of yourself and learning to love yourself just as you are, that you're not alone and that you're beautiful just the way you are.

So I've been listening to our demo and it was like a therapy for me.

Now, with this new sense of empowerment this song gave me, I've felt much more comfortable with my ABDL side, my sexuality and my mental illness.

I've been thinking that maybe it's time to be proud and own my own oddities and not care if anyone knows if I'm ABDL. Not care if the world knows I like to wear diapers or pretend to be a baby. I guess that for first time in my life, thanks to this song I wrote, I feel proud of being ABDL.

Even if my family was always accepting and my friends were supporting. There was this little side of myself rejecting it. Not anymore.

So I just wanted to share this with you guys.

Great Share, I know I can relate and I'm sure many many others on here can. Once I started accepting myself as a DL it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Happy for you!

Thank you!! I just made a post on the Off-topic forum about songs we need to hear as ABDLs or LGBT or whatever makes you different :)

I feel very happy right now as I'm learning to love myself.

Music is a very powerful thing when I'm upset I like to drive with the speakers blaring some type of metal music or something with a techno beat to it it always seems to bring out the best in me and I'm glad it seems to work for you to hope you keep that smile going bud

Glad your feeling better, music inspires the soul.
Excepting yourself and being who you want to be is now easy, the struggles of life are difficult. But it sounds like you are on your way to happiness. Good on you. The best music/songs have always been when written from the heart.

I play acoustic and electric guitar, when I am feeling down it helps me so much. Music is a powerful therapy.

Hope you upload your song, I know we would all love to here it.

ABdrew said:
Glad your feeling better, music inspires the soul.
Excepting yourself and being who you want to be is now easy, the struggles of life are difficult. But it sounds like you are on your way to happiness. Good on you. The best music/songs have always been when written from the heart.

I play acoustic and electric guitar, when I am feeling down it helps me so much. Music is a powerful therapy.

Hope you upload your song, I know we would all love to here it.

Hi ABDrew!

I am planning to upload it here when we have it finished. We are going to start a Kickstarter to fund for a complete album. The album is my creation, I write all lyrics, so yesterday I decided to write a song about being ABDL in particular. If the album is about me, I should come clean about everything I am.

I am excited to record that one!

I had severe post-surgery depression starting a couple of months ago; my doctor put me on Effexor (or, to be more precise, generic Effexor). It was like night and day - in 24 hours I went from literally sleeping 4 days straight to having energy and being in a better mood. Occasionally, it results in hyperactivity, but most of the time I'm very well balanced. It's also helped to smooth out the jagged edges caused by Asperger's Syndrome.

Back