Thread: Q: Is there a way to cause more wet burps? Is there a way to collect too much air and/or suppress automatic burping?

Default Q: Is there a way to cause more wet burps? Is there a way to collect too much air and/or suppress automatic burping?

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I've searched here and the internet for a while. I hope someone can answer for others who might be looking too.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to create or cause wet burps. Is there a certain way to lay or eat or get patted that can make the food come up?

Is there a way to collect too much air to simulate needing to burp? Is there any way for a person with no digestive problems to suppress automatic burping (like you'd do with farting), so they'd have to rely on burping for relief?

It sounds minor but I really really appreciate any help. I have specific interests in personal attention and burping.
    Last edited by specs41; 06-Nov-2018 at 09:21. Reason: Typos on mobile