Well Beginnings has My Little Pony Print!!

Easyupssuck41

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maybe Im just late to the find, but i was at walgreens and saw them. Im not a bronie or anything but the designs are so cute!!!
Just wanted to pass that along!

Was excited because I thought it was diaper this time not pull ups. :sad:

Yeah i wish it was a taped diaper too :/

They are supposed to have easy tear-away sides. Maybe I got a defective batch, but I was using full strength, and couldn't rip them. Lol

I first reported on this... five years ago I think.

Oh man. Im wayyyy behind then haha. Sorrrrrry

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I first reported on this... five years ago I think.
they changed them too. Now it’s only flutter shy and not the rest like the other ones.

Yeah these are old news lol, they did just change them though, removed the easy open sides.

Mine still have them? Maybe they havent restocked?

Easyupssuck41 said:
Mine still have them? Maybe they havent restocked?

Its a newer addition, the new ones only have Fluttershy on them, the old ones have Pinkie, Twilight, and Dash on the different sizes. 2t-3t, 3t-4t, and 4t-5t respectively. I may have gotten Pinkie and Twi mixed up on their sizes, but I know Dash was on the biggest. But they're pretty much like the new easy ups now, with the weird elastic bit that goes all the way around like asian pull ups.

Ugh screw easy ups. I just wanted dora prints! And i fell for it :/

Easyupssuck41 said:
Ugh screw easy ups. I just wanted dora prints! And i fell for it :/

Tbh easy ups have gotten worse, I mean absorbancy is arguably better but the sides are not nearly as stretchy, it sucks :/

Yeah, they’ve had MLP on the girls training pants for a few years now. You might get lucky and stumble upon an older pack on the shelf still. I know from my experience that pharmacies tend to have a little older of stock compared to Walmart and whatnot, so they’re still out there.

Too bad they couldn’t be like CVS and use the same design year in and year out.

Back