How many diapers in 24 hrs

Easyupssuck41

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How many diapers do you, can you fill in one day? Im usually about 3 or 4.

Between 2 and 5 depending on what nappies I’m using and my fluid intake. Usually 2 or 3 though.

I have yet to go all day just wearing diapers. It’s more of an evening/night thing for me right now. Once my roommates are gone in May, I will certainly be spending at least a few days out of the month where I only wear diapers. But I can certainly tell you the number that anyone would go through in a day has a lot to do with their fluid intake and the durability/capacity of the diaper they prefer. With my current prefeeence, I would have to guess two or three per day when that time does come.

If I wear for 24 hours (which I only do occasionally), I will generally wear 2 or 3 diapers.

3 to 4

4-5 Pampers Size 7s.

If I wear an adult diaper, 3-4.

depending on the day 3-4, usually have that odd in-between moment from dinner to bedtime, that's when I'll usually use a thinner diaper like a tykables waddler or a abu preschool. No need to waste a premium diaper.

I'm only diapered 24 hours a day when I'm sick - but usually 3 a day at that time.

Same as others. 2 to 3 max on a single day.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

In a continuous 24 hour period, 4-6. I wear cloth and my wife will not let me stay wet if she knows about it. And she knows about it. Cloth sags when it’s wet plus she just checks.

4-6, depending on many different factors...

Wow t hats a lot. Six? Really?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

I tend to drink a LOT of caffeinated beverages, or juice in littlespace, which results in pretty heavy wetting when diapered. The high volume often makes we want to pee at least a little bit MANY times throughout the day. I don't go overnight; purely because I haven't found one that I trust for it yet, but I'll go through 6+ during the day unless I either hold it (which tends to result in too much pressure, and overflowing faster than absorbing) or continuing wearing and using after light wetting (which I avoid do to sensitive skin)

kingdark said:
Wow t hats a lot. Six? Really?

Well, as for me, I am counting the overnight change as well. I change about every four-five hours and before bed, even if a diaper I'm wearing at that time is half-dry, so it's not that much.

For me, I think about 3-4.

I normally put a booster pad in my diaper for bed to make it last that much longer. If I have a day that I am just at home doing my chores, I sometimes wont change immediately, maybe an hour or 2 after getting up. Then I will change into my 2nd diaper, oddly enough, I think this one lasts the least amount of time of all of my diapers in the 24 hours in the day. I will normally need to change my 2nd between 2 and 3pm. Then the 3rd lasts more or less up until bed time. I will add a 4th in if I am I heading out for a long period of time.

2-4, though most days 3

I'd say I'm on par with everyone else here. Usually when I get to tape up and regress, I go through about 2-3 diapers in a day. The max I've been through in a day was 4, this has only happened on a few occasions though and only when I have had really bad tummy aches or if I ate something that didn't agree with me.

So yeah, on average, 2-3 a day :)

I wear 24/7, and usually take in a little more than 64 oz of liquid per day. (I know, that's less than I should be) I go through 2 Crinklz in 24 hours. Or equally at least 2 or 3 Northshore supremes, PeekABU's, or Confidry24/7 (with an overnight booster)

IF I wanted to go through the most possible, that would probably be Covideen, which last me about 30 minutes each (including overnight). I'm not dumb enough to try for 48 diapers in one day though. The point is trying to make diaper less of a hassle than trying to use the toilet.

I'm also 24/7, and I usually go through 2 per day 0630 to 1830 to 0630. Occasionally 3, amd very rarely 4. I'm usually in a thick night nappy with booster o/night, or a thinner maxi day nappy (my day output is half that of my night output at the moment).

Three changes happens usually if I've messed in one, or Ive come home, been laying on the lounge for a bit with my feet up and the waterworks start functioning overtime. Sometime during the night Ill have to change.

The original question asks how many we can, or do, 'fill' in 24 hours. That would be a couple of Betterdry or 3 - 4 Tena Active Fit Ultima. As I rarely wear a nappy until it is saturated or at risk of leaking, and I use my nappy for bowel movements too, the number actually used is greater, often five or six. Days with fewer wets or limited changing opportunities, it might be only four. On very wet days, or ones where I've had multiple early changes as a precaution against being stuck without changing facilities later, up to seven. Another factor is the timing of bowel movements relative to wet changes. If I have a messy nappy soon after changing, as is usual in the morning, I have to change again; if that happens twice in a day, it bumps up the number of nappies used.

With continuous wear, skin care is very important. It seems that I change more often than average, but the reward is almost complete freedom from any skin irritation or rash, without need of creams or powders. I'm not exposed to ammonia because the nappy is never on long enough for that to build up. It also means I never smell wet, I only have to worry about smells when I make a mess.

Back