How many diapers in 24 hrs

Only one for me unless i play around during the days i don't work.

Typically I wear 3-5 diapers in a 24 hour period. If they're "good" diapers, 3. If store brand diapers, around 5

Well, for me, I try to conserve while still wearing most of the time. I go through 1-2 (Depending on if I have a doubler than just one) Then again I also don't mess unless I know I'm going to have the privacy to do so, and I will pull my diaper down to use the toilet if necessary. However, just to see how much it would cost me, I got a potty training app on my phone for shits and giggles, and calculated that I'd use between 4-6 diapers a day if I changed every time I went, now, that's also including me holding it too, for example if I don't want to mess but am not close to a toilet so I wait to go, I'd probably be able to cut back a change out of that by just peeing when I messed but since I don't do that that often. Also I also try to make sure I'm well powdered and will apply rash cream if I think I might get a rash, as a result I rarely if ever get diaper rash and can stay in the same (wet only) diaper for upwards of 12+ hours depending on wetness level and number of boosters. I change when it gets uncomfortable or if I leak, that way I conserve, otherwise I'd be looking at probably around $100/week in diapers alone, or $400 a month, granted, that's ABU diapers. I'd much rather only pay that once every four-six months, Lol. Of course since my income is based solely on people giving me money, birthday money, and money from holidays, that rarely happens so I try to conserve as much as I can. So it really depends on the context of the question.

I just wish I had a big to my little that would enjoy changing me and spoiling me by buying me enough diapers to keep me diapered 24/7 and enforcing it too lol. That's the dream right? XD

depends on my bowels and if I'm getting enough water, can be between 3 and 6

I go through 4 to 6 adult diapers per day.
One to 2 of them are poopy mess ones.

I normally only wear 24 hours on the weekend and when I do 2 during the day (abu preschool plastic) and 1 at night (tykables overnight or rearz safari)

5-6per day

My wife lives as 12/24 and uses one plastic deeply absorbent diaper throughout the all day of her normal activity, that is throughout about 15 hours...

Master81 said:
My wife lives as 12/24 and uses one plastic deeply absorbent diaper throughout the all day of her normal activity, that is throughout about 15 hours...

12/24? That would be 12 hours per day, 24 days per week.

Typically 3 or 4 per day. Incontinence does that to you. Wish I could get away with 2 per day due to cost of diapers. Wish I could go back to wearing for fun rather then for need. I miss my underwear.

Much like everyone else I’m in the 2-4 range depending on fluid intake and the freedom to mess my diaper.

Mostly 3, on a good day (successful bathroom visits) it‘s only 2, on a bad day (bowel accident, heavy wetting during the night) it can be 4 or 5.

It depends on the Diapers. Those Wellness briefs Regular If they don't break 3. If Totalydry.com get more diapers 3.

Between 4and5 Attends M10

I wear 3 to 4 cloth diapers (with an insert) and PUL diaper cover. My usage of diapers must be countered with washing and drying them. I have enough diapers for 3 to 4 days before washing. I usually wash my diapers at night and dry them in the morning. I need to purchase a few more. One hint: be sure to rinse and wring you diaper otherwise they will smell awful. I wear my wet diaper into the shower then remove it and get it real wet, wring it out and continue with my shower. I put the damp diaper in a vented plastic basket and it will dry out

2 to 3 usually

I usually use 4-5, all depends on how my fluid intake was that day. I'm almost always in an ABU, Rearz, or Little for Big diaper, so their absorbency helps.

Lets see, I wake up and change into a fresh diaper (1) and go to class till about noon when I typically change into a second diaper (2) which lasts till I go home around 4:30ish. When I get home I will stay in my wet diaper until it is about to leak around 5 or so. (3) That diaper lasts until I shower and get ready for bed (4) and some nights I will stay up way later than I should (like tonight) and go through another diaper (5)

So I will go through 4-5 diapers a day. Though when I am home, I will typically have a cloth booster in my diaper to help with absorbency.

Back