How many diapers in 24 hrs

From 2 to 4 ....

I must be getting larger diapers for my size than other people but dang, little paws I could wear for two days and still not completely fill it. I have to drink extra to make more use out of it. To me a completely used diaper is activating at least 80% of the sap in the diaper, so that means a lot of urine and a huge squishy bulky diaper, more than I usually produce. I lose most of my water through perspiration or respiration.

I change faster for hygiene purposes though. My rule is generally after 2 or 3 good pee's and no longer as an afternoon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

MickeyM said:
I must be getting larger diapers for my size than other people but dang, little paws I could wear for two days and still not completely fill it. I have to drink extra to make more use out of it. To me a completely used diaper is activating at least 80% of the sap in the diaper, so that means a lot of urine and a huge squishy bulky diaper, more than I usually produce. I lose most of my water through perspiration or respiration.

Well you can always try drinking more. I've seen several sources quote what seems to be an unreasonable amount being described as the "recommended intake" for water. Something like 8 glasses a day or more. Always seems like they're telling me to drink more than I already do. But at least overnight, I can usually take a paws well into the back padding. If my diaper is wet to within 3" of the back top of the padding, I consider it effectively fully used. Any more than that and you'd better not be flooding, because wicking speed is severely reduced when most of the padding is wet and the SAP has already been activated fully in the crotch.

Looking in the mirror in the morning before changing, if I can't see any wetness in the back, that's when I'm thinking I wore too much diaper that night, and wasted some capacity.

Drinking an extra glass of water right before bed will probably help you ;)

Back