• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hanging in the southeast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

felixthreeoh

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey folks! I'm a 33 cis-male, pretty new to ADISC, and looking to get more involved in the ABDL community in general. I bounce around for work, but mostly end up in Chattanooga or Atlanta.

I'm a DL but kind of a switch. I think? I haven't had much experience, honestly. I know my fantasies and moods and headspaces change around quite a bit. Most often I'm a heteroflexible DL, curious to find some playmates. Otherwise I tend to feel more like a daddy, sitter, or big bro. and lately I've discovered brief periods where I'm looking for a mommy, daddy, or sitter for myself. But I've never actually built up the nerve to take on an playmate at all!

Otherwise I'm just generally curious to learn more about how people adapt their lifestyles and communicate and open up to one another in this world. It's always been VERY private for me, but I'm coming out of my shell some now.

I've got a little profile on Fetlife and diaper-boys, neither of which I check very often, but it's nice to maintain a presence in these places.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard!

I think you will find ADISC informative and a great place to learn and discuss ABDL.

Hello Felix,
Welcome to the group 😺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back