Orbeez in a diaper

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was wondering if anyone on this site has ever tried putting orbeez in there diaper they are the water absorbing balls. Anyway I was wondering what would happen either if they put the dry ones or fully formed ones in. Would they form fast enough or would the already former orbeez cause leakage? https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1q0Wd...Water-Bullet-Grow-Water-Beads.jpg_640x640.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gotta soak those in water for a good while before they get like that. Definitely not fast enough to absorb like normal SAP.
You'd be better off getting those packs of SAP gel you put in the bath to have a gel bath and put that in your diaper if you want quicker absorption.

"How to Grow Orbeez

1. Open one packet with safety scissors. Pour the Orbeez seeds into a bowl. Fill the bowl with bottled or distilled water. To keep fresh longer, you can add a pinch of salt.
2. Leave to soak for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Once Orbeez have reached their full size, drain out the remaining water. Do NOT pour grown Orbeez down the drain.
4. Grown Orbeez can be stored in a sealable bag or plastic container to keep them from drying out."

Fully grown Orbeez would feel pretty funny I bet though >u<

What are orbeeze?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

kingdark said:
What are orbeeze?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

SAP balls. Seems silly but they sell them so people can make little colour beads by absorbing water. Their are YouTube videos of them including one where thousands are put into a free standing pool and a block of sodium is thrown in the blow the pool up.

You know honestly when I saw them I was tempted to get some, gently open the outer layer of a bad performing (low SAP) diaper and pour them in the outside just to see if they would still swell up as round balls and if their colour would show through.

They also vary wildly in size. The SAP grains we're used to seeing in diapers are like sand, and expand to around the size of a poppy seed. Orbeeze iirc swell up to between the size of a marble and a cherry. You can also buy much larger ones (not sure where) that expand to about the size of an orange. Those are really weird because they have the same optical quality as water, and so the clear ones are INVISIBLE in water. Also, If you put a little dye in the water before you drop in the SAP ball, it will absorb the coloring along with the water and the balls will turn that color.

Sounds like a crazy thing! Yeah, Orbeez will not absorb fast enough for diaper usage.

I could see this making a really big mess presuming there was even enough wetness in the diapers to saturate any of the balls.

Back