Found New Luvs Designs!

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Went to pick up a pack of Luvs size 6 at Walmart today and was pleased to see the monkey is gone! Don't know if the other sizes have different designs, but mine have giraffes and pandas.

IMG_20181105_162417 - Edited.jpg

The back has pretty much the same print as the front, just with the addition of the word ''BACK.'' They also now have a wetness indicator.

I saw your post and immediatley bought a pack. No new designs for me (not yet at least. Im really excited for the wetness indicator too!

Easyupssuck41 said:
I saw your post and immediatley bought a pack. No new designs for me (not yet at least. Im really excited for the wetness indicator too!

The packs with the new designs say ''Triple Leakguards'' and have a small picture of the giraffe print on them.

Ill keep looking :)

I feel I should go stock up on the old ones as I've found most changes are not for the better like X-Plus becoming M-4 and Pampers going to channels.

I certainly hope you enjoy! I personally am not into designs, but I am cool with those who are. Please keep us posted on your thoughts after trying them out!

Thanks for the info? Anything else changed? I'll keep an eye out!

Luvs made a special edition for Target stores only back in 2012. "ZOO BABIES". Not sure if these are the same. Can you post a photo of the package that you bought?

12srepaid said:
Luvs made a special edition for Target stores only back in 2012. "ZOO BABIES". Not sure if these are the same. Can you post a photo of the package that you bought?

IMG_20181106_091551 - Edited.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:
Thanks for the info? Anything else changed? I'll keep an eye out!

The package now says ''three absorbent areas'' or someting like that, and the padding now has a diamond-shaped pattern to it.

I have been looking for these!!!!

Thank You KimbaWolf

Back